Ranking
Sigh...
I remember you being cool but no replays, average app so no.

Feel free to apply later if you want to try again with a more complete app
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
:c you wont regret it if you give me a yes. I wish I had my replays man but I don't and I am cool lol just sayin. just play me ingame I played fistoflife but he beat the shit out of me over and over again lol ive never gotten an asswhooping like that before.
Begging's just gonna look bad.
If one doesn't have replays and the applications requests them, you don't make the app compromise - you compromise and go make replays
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
To dimebag: It's a no from me, because you're application isn't the greatest, also it isn't complete. Replays are a must to join.

If you don't have any on your computer , go and make some.

And I haven't ever talked to you before so I don't know you. Try hanging around the IRC some .

Also begging doesn't look good.

War is on

jo TribeOn if you can make it <3
She/They

Well apparently it is my lucky day. I guess you can look at all the attatchments you have ever posted on the forums in your profile section. I did not know this, but I looked in this spot and found quite a few single player replays from long ago. Please reconsider my application and view my replays.

Name: Devin
Nationality: American/ White
Why do you want to join? well I saw that this is going to be a successful clan and that it isn't official( which I prefer) I want to be a part of something great and help this clan become successful. I am also really good friends with eazi.
Name changes/alts:
Previous clans: Obey (quit because the people aren't really my type)
Skype name: (optional)
Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy) ingame
Examples of stated skill: here are some replays.
Attached Files
bodysplit.rpl (108.4 KB, 7 views)
Dimebonics.rpl (137.0 KB, 5 views)
flyingkickuke.rpl (83.6 KB, 5 views)
suck it uke.rpl (127.0 KB, 5 views)
Good Games to TLL was awesome war, Great to play mixed mods since Tribe got players for all the mods. Who are we warring next?