Toribash
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
grats gauys, well played on last cw
VICTORY

That's mean ;>
--
something for diamond http://9gag.com/gag/aNZqpEv
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 28, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Relax All vs Alpha

Speak of the Devil! Looks like you're our next opponent Shiny!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
You potentially have to play without me, I can't play this weekend.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 30, 2015 at 07:35 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Back from a little inactive session work got me all tangled up the past couple of days.
Anyhow I can do any night from 12am GMT+3 and in Friday and Saturday I can turn up at 11:30 pm GMT+3
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
Heya loverboys,what times are comfortable for you lads? We prefer the weekends but I guess we could meet up at another time since the weekend is pretty close.
Our GMT is all over the place going from +11 to -5 etc so umm let's start figuring this out as soon as possible.
Cheers ;o
P.S you can obviously post in our thread if you want too etc

Probably easier to do the matches separately in that case. Though announce when it's happening.
Available all days except times between like 3am-12pm. (GMT +10) You just have to notify me by an hour or two so I can make it because I may or may not be busy.
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
Well If we will have to do the matches seperatley I guess we have no problem with that.
But I think it will be better if we could do them all or at least most of them in the same day.

Mmmkay , well we can use this "separate" strategy as backup, in case the meet-ups fail for some reason. Any suggestions for times (fist and killer gmt+1 and carey -5 i think) ?

Killer and fist are relatively flexible on their schedule,
Rcarey:
Last edited by k6vamees; May 1, 2015 at 08:03 PM.