Ranking
Originally Posted by ROBO-Mohawk View Post
Belt: 3rd dan (around 100 matches to 4th as of this posting)
Playing since: Around this time last year, first started on a different forum username though
Mods you are good at:Wushu, classic, kickbox, anything but judo and TK
Why do you want to join woor: Cause you guys seem pretty cool and ive been looking for a good clan for a while
Why would we want you?: Well i'm very active (when not at work and school that is)
Do you have msn/icq/irc?: i use irc
Anything else to say?: I got a name change about a month ago, I was previously Kinhii

This is the best application format so far, please all future applicants take note of this

Venomfire, i have not seen u on irc. and dont bug us about accepting you. we will have to know you very well, and like you before you can get in. i already do know you, and think your not half bad, but blaj needs to know you as well.

@robochicken, please talk on IRC, if noones on, come on in 8 hours, since im at school right now.

Thank you to all people who applied to [woor] we appreciate the effort.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol robochicken, and I havent been able to get on the irc lately, both Firefox and Internet Explorer are acting weird, i can connect to anything except them. I'm posting right now from school. But I usually can be seen in-game. I got work after school but i get off at 9:00 PM EST, and i'll probably be on for 4-5 hours
just download mirc and put it on your mp3 player or something and install it at home

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
brilliant blaj i do that with tuns of stuff
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Belt:Brown 100 to black
Playing since:last 6 months
Mods you are good at:wushu fixed , judo,classic and WTF
Why do you want to join woor:i need a new clan
Why would we want you?:I can keep secrets LOL
Do you have msn/icq/irc?:None of the above but... i have a yahoo messanger its [email protected]
Anything else to say?: Your an old leader of clan superbad
i dunt know.... i just got back from vacation, and i am TIRED
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
have you seen/ like my new avvy? (yes blaj i know its poor quality :P but its better then my old one right?)
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
why dont you pic one and put it as a badge on yours?