Ranking
[QUOTE=LadyDEATH;1042853]Jaco and Gynx just found out that they both had huge cocks, they decided to use them, Jaco put his in LadyDeath and Gynx put his in Jaco, it was a long, rough night, but Gynx realised it was all just one of his fantasies . Lady Death woke up in the morning, with a split ass rim, and phoned Jaco to tell him that he could have been more gentle, then Jaco phoned Gynx about his split ass, and Gynx realised it wasn't just a fantasy, he actually has Jaco's hairy ass slamming on his dong. Meanwhile, far away, Rainrain was watching Jaco , Gynx and LadyDeath on YouTube, seeing that Jaco was put into prison, and Gynx and LadyDeath were posing to be the victims, a very good plot indeed, though, thats when Locker grabed Jaco in jail. They were Kung FU FIGHTING, BUT THEN, A Gaint Cock eater monster, came in, and ate theyre penisses, Surprisingly, he had another one stored between his balls of fury, starring that fat guy from Fan Boyz (Who turns out to be gay) And TO that fact, he walked over to him and gave him a head, Causing the end of the world. BUt then LadyDeath lost her vagina and completely random objects of many colors flew from where her vagina used to be. And then RainRain came in and did the victory dance.

Ze End
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Jaco and Gynx just found out that they both had huge cocks, they decided to use them, Jaco put his in LadyDeath and Gynx put his in Jaco, it was a long, rough night, but Gynx realised it was all just one of his fantasies . Lady Death woke up in the morning, with a split ass rim, and phoned Jaco to tell him that he could have been more gentle, then Jaco phoned Gynx about his split ass, and Gynx realised it wasn't just a fantasy, he actually has Jaco's hairy ass slamming on his dong. Meanwhile, far away, Rainrain was watching Jaco , Gynx and LadyDeath on YouTube, seeing that Jaco was put into prison, and Gynx and LadyDeath were posing to be the victims, a very good plot indeed, though, thats when Locker grabed Jaco in jail. They were Kung FU FIGHTING, BUT THEN, A Gaint Cock eater monster, came in, and ate theyre penisses, Surprisingly, he had another one stored between his balls of fury, starring that fat guy from Fan Boyz (Who turns out to be gay) And TO that fact, he walked over to him and gave him a head, Causing the end of the world. BUt then LadyDeath lost her vagina and completely random objects of many colors flew from where her vagina used to be. And then RainRain came in and did the victory dance.

Ze End (of chapter one)

CHAPTER 2

then blkk came along to have some fun with his hooker, a reincarnation of ladydeath. unfortunatly
- its been a while
then blkk came along to have some fun with his hooker, a reincarnation of ladydeath. unfortunatly RainRain had stolen her, and blkk saw, then his pen0r turned so small it vanished
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
Gee, it sure is sexual in here.

Dicks.

and yes, it is.

Im bored of this game

Lets play ban the player above you

Its simple

Whoever posted above you

Hug/Lick/Kiss/Kick/Ban/Sexup

and reason why

and who

:P

letus start!

I Kick Bork Cuz he is creeping me out
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
~@RainRain banned for having a pool of semen as your avitar

~Blkk is licked by random hobos Cuz he insulted me

(Its a water droplet D
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}

~Banned for being a girl
~Banned for thinking im racist
~Banned for trying to ban me for having more than one ban
~Banned for justice
~Banned for injustince
~Banned for making me spell crappy

- its been a while