Toribash
Vermine, without shaders the sets look a little smooched together, maybe you should find someone with shaders to take pictures for you. Very hard to see the details :/.
i got my new pc the next week ( i hope ) so... i (re)post screenshot with good resolution and all option .
Daxx666; i tip for the metal if you're willing enough. Instead of using emboss like everyone else, make a layer above the metal and do the following:
Grab the selection of the current metal sheets, shrink it by 2/3, inverse the selection, multiply with the metal selection again, then fill with white. Set the transparency low, and/or the filter to overlay and it will give a really nice professional embossing.

I did that on this texture:

I also added some highlighted areas to make it appear shinier. But ignore that.

I removed the watermark for a clearer view.. I'll find anyone that uses it (thats a warning to any board invaders)

Anyway, i really love it
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
the bevel he used is very shallow and gradual, which i think is the look he's looking for, the method you just showed is better for a short and immediate raise rather than the one daxx is using
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
or

One of those i believe!

So damn great. It's bringing texturing to a new level.

I think the method daxx is using acheives a very nice metal effect. It reminds me of really smooth brushed metal.
I'm not sure what Monobi is saying in the instructions XD Above my head, but the outcome looks pretty cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]