Toribash
Wednesday, 20th May, 2009

Oh yes, its already weekend, because of that Day (Dont know the english word), and we even got free on Friday because its a special day that sometimes is there. Good to have these eh? I wish you a nice weekend (If you already have one like me =)

Well well, today the frenchies went back home, was a really nice week, Ive enjoyed it, I also nearly cried, good guys,good guys =[ Whatever I will survive it, tomorrow I will probably go into "X-Men Origins" Will tell you how the Movie was when im back at home. Rest of the day was pretty chilly, due to the mega amount of tears in the classrooms =]. Days like these rock, even though there is a bad thing, there are way more nice things =]

Funbox

Today it contains an Flashgame

"Learn to Fly"

Nice game, would be good to have a Save function though =] Have fun, Ive already reached 6000 Feet ;3

~Nobuddie
Last edited by Nobuddie; May 20, 2009 at 07:50 PM.
heh, gz of free days :P

I have geography test tomorrow :/

And I've lost 35 minutes of learning because of TB already...
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
You had French exchange students over?
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Hamster; They were hot o; I saw the pics.

That game in the funbox is seeeeeeeriously addictive!
Sounds like one hell of a day... the goodbye party was great at least. =]

I believe those days are called Bank Holidays.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Those were actually only German peoples you saw there monobi ;o

Yeah had some frenchies in germany. Made a mess, as usual *jk*

Be prepared for todays entry, prolly includes a Movie Feedback ;3
Lol, nice game. I played it for like an hour.

I havent seen this blog before I think.

Its hella epic though
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
Friday, 22th May, 2009

This was one of the most powerful, funny and kickass films Ive watched in the last few weeks. Hugh Jackman really kicks ass in X Men films. Now I understand the plot of the 3 films much better, even though I havent read the comics. Awesome Film, Must watch that. For serious =]

For Friday, My parents and I made a Mountainbike tour, 30km, phew, hot weather + hills = No good combo, I had lost like 10 litres of sweat, but was worth it.No joke, it was great =] First time this year we made a tour like that, Ive missed that. Tomorrow we will clean whole house and then maybe have a nice BBQ, who knows?

Funbox

Today it contains a Video =]

Ive tested it with my Sister. Worked (No Joke)!

~Nobuddie
Last edited by Nobuddie; May 25, 2009 at 06:00 PM.
Monday, 25th May, 2009

Now this was hot. Awesome weather, good that I filled my bag with litres of Water =] Thats summer I guess, pity that I have some allergy against Sun (No, Im not melting when I get into the sun). Its just some thing even I dont know good, but I get some strange points on my skin when it comes, and tears run down my cheeks even though everything is fine.I hate that, most complicated and stupid Allergy of the world.

Whatever, today my paralellclass went to someones dad, that is working for the Law, and they watched his job for one day (Kind of career day, you know?) and my Italian Class were filled with 4 People (HORRAY). Why not let us go home? Nawww, let us stay at school even though we learn nothing. Congratulate me. But atleast Ive had some nice maths lesson, I understood sentence of Pythagoras (Yay) =]

Funbox

Today it contains some Hot Chicks

Hmmmmhm.. Nice chicks..

~Nobuddie
the good old pythagoras :P

"die beiden katheten zum quadrat ergeben das quadrat über der hypotenuse"
</nerd>
ive learned this ages ago but it stays in my head... kewl huh

mh allergys are bad :o

/german: man man, dann auch noch gegen die sonne :/ hast mein mitgefühl... ich kannte selber mal jemanden der damit probleme hat... hat ihn immer wieder runter gezogen! aber du bist taff, hab ich recht, nobud? :P <3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้