Toribash
Ohai Ed.

Also, guys, I don't think we really are that inactive, looking at the forum profiles of our members, most of them are still active on the forums, and don't forget that some people might still be busy (perhaps exams or something) or are on holiday already. Besides, DAT has been through worse periods of inactivity in my opinion(also mostly in the summers). But indeed stuff like events could really boost our activity and I think it's a good idea.

Oh and Ed, if you want to know where CoKe is, read the thread called "sup" he created.
Last edited by BitBuster; Jun 28, 2011 at 12:48 AM.
|- BitBuster -|- Old Schooler -|

Yea, we not that inactive. And the only reason i've been inactive is because i've been moving quite frequently.
-----
/jo DAT if anyone wants to play while im on.
Last edited by Matt_old; Jul 1, 2011 at 05:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...................Unibash Teacher...................

yea its kinda epic :P

but i think we should do a new one later
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sup etc.
No worries guys we all still around,but indeed hibernatin' for now...yo ed bro,missin u too brotha,shall talk soon.
Oh n btw guys,studying software development as of next year,just got accepted to college etc.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Looking forward to a new video. If it can ever get done. I think it would help the clan get more active if we are all in a group(clan) project.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Well,considering DAT's past vids and the work and theme etc. It should be original as shit....
Tell you what,I'm gonna make some time for this clan and do a rendered project? An animated/rendered video has always been one of my goals...however it would take some time and be filtered somewhat to make sure its epic before release etc.
I will however,need help with something- I need someone to to make a .zip or 7zip file of everyone in DAT's game textures and items(files) because I don't have time to download everyone's textures,and I need everyones custom folders,and up to date. So if someone can do that for me ill be happy to proceed

EDIT: Clan vid thread ----> Project: New F*#!ing clan vid
Last edited by CoKe; Jul 6, 2011 at 11:08 AM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I am coding a new web page, in spanish. Its about troll face and all those fags

Due to massive and randomic DAT surprise invites I'm quitting
Sorry =/

That was like a BOOM too big for me..