Ranking
Ok i invite you will become a trial member for three weeks and if you will be active and nice then u will make it to new members ... Mobs do you agree ?
Btw: welcome to our clan

sorry i havent been online lately. I have been trying to sort out a holiday. so im going to be gone for 2-3 weeks (starting 9/8/13) so ill try to be active but i cant be curtain
Gman ... Why ? Why did you left ?
-----
Cause a better clan ?
Last edited by Potram; Aug 7, 2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

clan
I left because I think it will better me in the long run. also, marro I would have like to have said no to because he is rude and disrespectful
Well gman good luck in your long run then and marro i will watch him ingame so we will see but for now he is in.

Originally Posted by gman2277 View Post
i'm sorry to tell you that I left flip, I would still like to be connected by being a clan ally

Hey gman! Yeah we already talked about that. Sure u can become an clan ally!!

Best wishes on your way! U were a really good member to the clan always being nice and respectfull! So yeah hope to see/read/fight u soon! ;-)
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
First of all... Thnx for inviting me to this awesome clan , i hope it becomes the best clan.

Ok so gman called me rude... im rude to ppl who are rude to me, so yeah gman kept insulting me and he kept showing off, he said that he had many tc and stuff and said he got a clan to back him up and stuff, and he called me a noob, so i said nobody gives a f***, he replied: im good at everything, you know what you are good at? sucking c*ck., so i muted him, he reconnected so i banned him from the room thats all what happened.
And he's calling me rude! pfft
-----
gman before you speak about other ppl, look at yourself first
Last edited by maro6162; Aug 8, 2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
guys i'm just wondering how do i install mods or even download them?
I'm not sure what's happening anymore