Ranking
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
I guess it'a time to come back the academy
We are also dedicated to grow some active replaymakers and grow strong loyal members of family
I have one idea, if you guys are on it you will be in clan
1 replay per one day to improve your skills, our members will cnc your replays
If you guys won't share 1 replay per day you will be kicked
Yes from me

didnt like the idea man sorry
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
I guess it'a time to come back the academy
We are also dedicated to grow some active replaymakers and grow strong loyal members of family
I have one idea, if you guys are on it you will be in clan
1 replay per one day to improve your skills, our members will cnc your replays
If you guys won't share 1 replay per day you will be kicked
Yes from me

u are forcing us to make a replay per day which is kinda bad idea cuse we have inactive players that havent seen this post and they wont know why they got kicked.
i dont like this seems like we are forced
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
u are forcing us to make a replay per day which is kinda bad idea cuse we have inactive players that havent seen this post and they wont know why they got kicked.
i dont like this seems like we are forced

i'm pretty sure he meant the guys who's applying, not everyone in the clan.
M I N I V A N

^

Karbn: He did put some effort on the app so I guess he deserves at least a trial. You ran without your left foot so I will give you that. You know unconchudo, that's a plus, okno

Xiolune: I don't like the fact that you are applying with an alt, but that's just me. I think you have some potential to make replays so I will stay neutral.
Originally Posted by Hours View Post

I thought that was what overlord meant, is that the applying members(meaning xiolune and I) have to submit a replay once a day. I might be mistaken on that assumption, but I feel like overlord is a fair guy, he wouldn't do that to you all
Well, we have 2 yes's and two no's.
so its even for karbn.
But like others said more info needs to be shared.
How about previous accounts and clans.
Also, Overlord. its a good idea, I think.
But as karbn said its hard to manage that much
time in the game when u have stuff to do.
So I am in agreeance with every 2 days.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Dec 14, 2016 at 02:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
^

Karbn: He did put some effort on the app so I guess he deserves at least a trial. You ran without your left foot so I will give you that. You know unconchudo, that's a plus, okno

Thanks onsola, I understand that I'm not as fluid as all of you, but I'm hoping to learn from this clan, to become better. Shikkumo's already taught me some, and I think he might agree that I've come a long way from when I started.
-----
Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
But like others said more info needs to be shared.
How about previous accounts and clans.

Sure, whatever you need to know I'll tell you guys!
-----
For previous accounts, I've only ever had two, this one and my cokepoke account. In the beginning I used my cokepoke account all the time, but about a year into the game, people just came to my servers asking for help with stuff, mainly because whenever I could I'd help others out with their technique and try to give them tips. It got so annoying that in the end, I switched over to this account so people would stop asking me to help them run.

As for clans, I've only ever been in one, mystic. I stayed there for about 6-7 months I think, and then left because the clan died. there's not really much else I can add on here
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 14, 2016 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi hey Vector! I'm looking forward to joing this wndrerful lookin clan with chill, spar/replaymaking lookin people since I'm getting back into it soo, here's my boring and lame application!

So um I'm hunter, I'm sixteen years old from Finlandia(GMT +2)

I've been playing ToriBash since early 2012 I believe with some random account I first made and forgot the name and the password since I only played couple times and came back some months later lol

I'm most of the time in the Forums just lurking around and stuff and I'd give it activity rating of maybe around 8/10 and multiplayer... Well, I haven't played it in over 4 months so.. idk. But i'm probably getting back into it soon.

I've had some clans in the past and I think most of them have died so yeah. My recent clan was Piratez and decided to leave because I think I'm starting to get into in-game more so I'd like to get into a clan like Vector with some replaymakers, in-game and probably more forum activity so yeah.

and... umm... shit, I don't know what else to say D: I suck ass with apps and I don't know what else to say about me because there's literally nothing else I could think to say about me soo.. hmm..

Here's a MS paint drawing I just draw to possibly show some more effort (I'm the best drawer ever)

don't open xd

And here's couple replays. I just made that first one. It's pretty much just a fight and not really a "spar" I enjoy to make those kind of replays and I've been making few of those master uke v beginner tori where the uke is pretty much the experienced one and the tori is just clumsy and just not good in general. I like to make these kind of things in some of my replays sometimes ;) There's also the mod for that second replay.
Attached Files
sparkour_oasis.tbm (27.6 KB, 3 views)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Neutral for now.. It's nice to have see someone put effort into their app. I'll look at replays when I get home and might change my mind.
slatt
Alright, thanks

Also here are couple more replays. That first replay I made yesterday. It's pretty much just me messing around but I honestly like how it turned out. Not sure if anyone else tho xd I might make v2 of it in the near future with some uke boom boom.
Attached Files
h-Sunburn.rpl (350.9 KB, 5 views)
h-aez.rpl (360.0 KB, 4 views)
h-High Low Rox v2.rpl (384.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by hunter; Dec 15, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]