Toribash
Main Account Name: Delayer, old name is Gluz
Current Belt: Brown belt, I had 10th dan in 2009, then I left game.
Clan History: DAT
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3 or 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I love to play improvisating, I respect old traditions as soon as I played when they were created. I love suplexes, turnovers and totally mad moves. I use hold or lax depending on my enemy. I know the system of the grabs.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): That's great organizations, I have a lot of friends here and I want to be a part of your team. I want to help the community and I can do some moderating job, host some tourneys and so on. And also come back into toribash and return my old skill.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
_____
I guess all of those replays are okay, except the decap one because my main aim is not to decap, main aim is to show beaty game with epic saves and moves.
Thanks for your attention.
Attached Files
TA - app replay 1.rpl (30.5 KB, 4 views)
TA - app replay 2.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
TA - app replay 3.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
TA - app replay 4.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
TA - app replay 5.rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
TA - app replay 6.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Banan745: you need to have the required replays or your application will not be considered.

Delayer: You will be reviewed in the council.
-----
EDIT:

Delayer, all of your replays are against uke, and are not valid. You must use multiplayer replays.
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 31, 2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
[-][-] Banan745 and Delayer - You are both denied from [TA]
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Sorry for that time, but I didnt knew that you edited post, I saw it only when Aquita posted
it's is mp replays, i just resaved them and it automaticly replaced my opponent
here is the original with original names:
Attached Files
24442.rpl (46.4 KB, 6 views)
24442222.rpl (75.8 KB, 4 views)
244424.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
2.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
30 frames.rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
ta.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by pushka; Nov 2, 2016 at 11:26 AM. Reason: grammar ;/
Sorry, but you're gonna have to reapply. Wait a week or two, then submit another application to us. I suggest that you get new replays.
The reason is that you used Uke in your replays. We can't judge you on how you play if you are up against Uke. It's better to see how you play against another real life player instead of Uke who only moves his joints according to scripts. Like my buddy Rouxster said, you are going to have to give new replays. We are giving you two weeks max to get some decent aikido plays in.

I suggest you to look at our Technique Page, practice it on Uke, and then another player. We denied you because you clearly showed us you do not play Aikido in your replays, I cringe at the way your Tori moves. As in Aikido you should play relaxed. But this is me judging you, but play however you want, hope I didn't offend you. So yeah just get some brand new, sweet looking replays and apply again (Don't stage your replays, you're a scum if you do that and we don't like liars) Good luck !
Haha! Ur mad!
I believe him when he says they were originally multiplayer, but he didn't show anything special in the replays posted. Play with some council members next time you make an application, it may help your chances.
:I
Main Account Name: kukukura
Current Belt: Brown
Clan History:None
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I usually start with a kick or going low and then striking with the knee while grabbing and pull towards me and then I try to either flip them down or kick/push them.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences):Mostly to find other people who enjoy akido and toribash alot and to improve my akido skills and learn new moves.
Sorry I havn't written much in the above parts even though it says to put 3 sentences but I have never been able to write much about anything.

Recommended by: IPrime

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.

Sorry I don't have all 6 requested replays.
Attached Files
Counter.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
Dominate.rpl (27.5 KB, 4 views)
Favourite.rpl (41.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by kukukura; Nov 14, 2016 at 01:00 AM.