Toribash
Originally Posted by zhuyian View Post
I simply covered it up because I regret the pass I didn't know
as I know today.

You credited the replays as your own. Therefore, you are guilty. Also, you avoided me CONSISTENTLY in-game when questioned. If you didn't leave to a new server, you had me muted. To me, it sounds like you weren't afraid of the consequences until you saw the clear evidence that I have provided. Besides, as mentioned above, how would you know that stealing replays isn't wrong?? You joined in 2012. You knew that this was wrong, and are now suffering consequences. Whatever happens after this, I just thought that Swexx should know, as long as the community. I have copied and pasted what has been said and I have sent a copy to Holotor (If that was not the right thing to do, I was suggested to do it by a few friends, and so I did). I may post this to your clan page as well, and/or send a pm to your clan leader. Your fate clan-wise is in the hands of PinkiePie. Whatever he decides to do, is under his jurisdiction.
-----
I just wanted to be epic like swexx ;-;

You get that by practice. Not by copying other peoples hard work and saying its your own. I joined in September of 2013, and I have already figured that out.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Feb 15, 2014 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I just wanted to be epic like swexx ;-;

That's even worse!

Practice like he did, that's just showing how fucking lazy you are.

You're a disgrace to your clan.
is it just me or does every replay he post make me jizz?
-----
swexx in all reallness tho your replays have me ready to spar they have me inspired and pumped up i cant believe how good you are and i will practice until i am that good unlike some people (zhuyian) but besides that when i have bad days you cheer me up when i watch your replays never stop making replays and doing what you do best
Last edited by imzcrazy; Feb 17, 2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
floaty opener,nice spin
that pec and knee dm looked weird
kicks were fast and powerful, I like them
pose is nice. Great replay
lol'd at the title

opener was decent, and the first kick was floaty as hell but I liked it.

kick was nice and clean, but your other arm was no where to be found, so it looked the slightest bit awkward.

normally I don't like multiple hits on the same grab, but this was pulled off nicely.

rest was gud.

cept for that pose, lower your other arm jeez ;o
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Opener was alright, I don't see the problem

Launch was good, the random pec DM was okay. You kinda froze during the grab and the back kick seemed a little too awkward for my likes, two kicks after that were cool

Should have done something with the legs, or that random advancing chest joint
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions