Ranking
Oh, and the eyes shouldn't be standing out. Why do they have drop shadows? Eyes don't bulge out..

I suck at scars so I thought i could leave it out.

Yes you can. The color scheme makes it reminiscent to some undead biped. Scars are normally present on the lower ranks of undead >_>
scar is a tribal brush, no editing on it, just a plain brush, it takes away from the overall design Imo
I advised you to stay away from them =P

hair doesnt look like hair at the back, too much layering
the elf at the back doesnt work, it needs to be phased out so that theres only hair there

the left eye is just a tad too long, maybe shorten the part that comes out from under the hair a bit

nose is fine for now i think, but generally i leave them out, because of toris head shape
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
dunno... i find it... boring =/ a bit plain and looks like a simple set to make...
qs to black/darker grey gradient on background then gradient a tribal brush(recognised on biceps) radioactive to white on top with a drop shadow

head is interesting, sorta like hampas hair meeting tribal face, but the only thing that makes it plasma orb is the colouring, otherwise i dont see what gives you that name

on a side note, in the past 2 weeks iv made 850k tc off textures
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 2, 2008 at 05:05 PM.
on a side note, in the past 2 weeks iv made 850k tc off textures

Share the love? :3

So uh, I haven't checked back here in a while, is it a no for me for now or what?
Originally Posted by Demonsoul6 View Post
Share the love? :3

So uh, I haven't checked back here in a while, is it a no for me for now or what?

Leme go and bug avwave...
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
scar is a tribal brush, no editing on it, just a plain brush, it takes away from the overall design Imo
I advised you to stay away from them =P

hair doesnt look like hair at the back, too much layering
the elf at the back doesnt work, it needs to be phased out so that theres only hair there

the left eye is just a tad too long, maybe shorten the part that comes out from under the hair a bit

nose is fine for now i think, but generally i leave them out, because of toris head shape

Wow, you like nitpicking. All taken in though, i'm not going to post the same head 3 times in a row :/
Echomarine 4 the win
lol, if u keep asking for approval, then youre gna keep on getting C&C =P
if u make those changes and show how the head looks, then you'll get a yes from me atleast, it shows growht and determination