Ranking
Why would it be too late?
Anyways to post a video copy the part after the watchv=
Here's the video you wanted to show us.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Why would it be too late?
Anyways to post a video copy the part after the watchv=
Here's the video you wanted to show us.

Oh damn I'm sorry. It's been a while and I have forgotten how the forums and ingame woks with the coding and stuff :v
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey rhaemond, welcome. I used to like fob's stuff, but, it's way too mainstream and poppy for me now. I liked it when they did weird stuff like in the album folie a deux and other songs like 'you're crashing but you're no wave'. Anyway one of the closest things to fob would be panic at the disco, so if you haven't gone through a whole album from them, perhaps it may be the time?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Haha. I have the whole discography of Panic! at the Disco. I also now have their latest album. I forgot the title, but you know, the one that has Nicotine and Miss Jackson :3
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
too weird to live, too rare to die, that's the one.
the two bands seemed to get really old after a short while imo, and at times the vocals just get plain annoying.
anyway
Post a guilty pleasure song of yours, and explain why it makes you feel guilty!

this goddamn song, it has literally two different lines of lyrics throughout the song, the verses are practically identical and its the same 4 note progression throughout, but, i like it for some reason and it's one of my favourite songs from the synthetica album (which was a pretty bad album).
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Alright boys, I'm dropping the essay bomb that we have all been waiting for. Had to use box because file was too large to upload via forums. Anyways it's 8 pages long and is a pretty interesting read if you ask me.

https://app.box.com/s/57byxk7w5ok5aymcw5q1gt05xnwgs7z3

Anywho my guilty pleasure song would definitely be Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day. Mainly because I feel like Green Day is too popular to be punk and now just make sappy love songs instead of their rebellious stuff. So yeah I think they're pretty lame now, but maybe I'm becoming a hipster.

Not my type of song but it's definetly good.
It was interesting to listen to.
Same here. Isnt my style. But Green Day is defintly a good band.

Here's something more easy.. I especialy like the guitar style. Also the song is pretty cool. A bit too long (too repetitive). But worth to listen to ;)

Here's mine. It's message is so random. Random everything. But I LIKE IT. Godammit it's SOOOOO catchy. *Old school song I know*
for me a this is a guilty pleasure
would definitely not let my friends hear this or they'd try to force their wubs up my ass.

cage the gargoyle