Ranking
Whoa what happend? I'll try to get ingame since I haven't been In forever and get some people to apply or so.
apply to Back Flips!
Yo if this clan is about to die, would you mind merging with Reckless, monkeyishi joined reckless like 1 or 2 months ago i don't really remember so why not join too ? :3 You'll still stay together as a clan and we're very active and not very serious it's more about fun than anything else :P (obviously) So yeah it would be nice to have your active people on our side
-----
(We're active ingame and on discord though, not forums bc the clanthread would be too chaotic) (Oh and we're applying to get official so that'll change anyways )
Last edited by Thronior; Aug 16, 2016 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
if people want to leave and join another clan they are free to do so, no hard feelings.

but i dont mind keeping the clan up eventho its this inactive
ME neither, that's why i asked to merge ._. Well anyways i'll be lurking around in your thread from now on bc it's in my subscriptions now :3
I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE
I lost interest in TB, deleted it, then realized that I was still in this clan so I had to get back active lol
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
its ok if you are not active or interested in tb, dont force yourself to be active

im not really active on this acc myself so im not in a position to judge others :]