Ranking
What is your name in real life> Owen Scott

What is your name in-game: owenvip

How many time do you spend in-game: winning tc and upgrading my belt

how many time do you spend in-forums:Not alot I say atleast 4 times a week...

What is your belt: ( it really affects your possibilities to be in [PsY]) blackBelt

What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )parkour

Why do you want to join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) its a legit clan and my cousin is in it and its pro

WHat is you GMT: eastern/NYC

Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Well I have alot in common with you guys and I have alot of friends here ...

Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): alright its going to b at the bottom of the page

With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
Attached Files
awesome1.rpl (197.4 KB, 6 views)
NO Shoveling.rpl (46.5 KB, 5 views)
df.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
NO HACKING.rpl (449.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by owenvip; Aug 1, 2012 at 02:30 AM.
ok bro, ill give respect which i been doing and ill remember what you said about being an ass tay LOL
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Originally Posted by owenvip View Post
What is your name in real life> Owen Scott

What is your name in-game: owenvip

How many time do you spend in-game: winning tc and upgrading my belt TIME?

how many time do you spend in-forums:Not alot I say atleast 4 times a week... WUT!?

What is your belt: ( it really affects your possibilities to be in [PsY]) blackBelt

What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )parkour

Why do you want to join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) its a lidgit clan and my cousin is in it and its pro You mean legit, right?

WHat is you GMT: 24/7(addicted) That's not GMT...

Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Well I have alot in common with you guys and I have alot of friends here ...

Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): alright its going to b at the bottom of the page No replay...

With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": Nothing?

Ok... That was silly... I say no.

NOTE: the blue words are mine.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Eh most of the questions werent answered right and uh for someone whos been around for atleast 2 years should have more than 7posts dont you think?
Lol OwenVip He my Cousin he is good he told me that he will be posting alot to get in this clan. I say yes :P
i am the best in toribash
Fallen your not far from were he was at . you had like 10 or less posts when you applied pl0x. anyways who is this evader... YOU DONT EFFIN KNOW PSY. We might let him in just because you said he wouldnt make it in pl0x9
He answered in a stupidhorribleretarded bad way 6 out of 11 questions (COUNTING NAME AND REAL NAME!!!!)
That was probably the worst app I've seen this year...
The cake ain't telling the truth...
dammot deiv you people are so cold. Cold as ice. Anyways I stay out of the recruitment most of the time because im very bias and im an ass as ive said before.
Well, im active as you see, im a good fighter (opinionly) i'd do a lot to join this clan.
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Dkilla your under considertion so please dont make usless posts on this board untill we decide.