for me to be sure now!
Welcome to Vector Karbn and Hunter.
I hope to see u both become
awesome replay makers.

Awesome to be here and thanks

Originally Posted by Kirinoi View Post
yeah i do feel you patrickooo
anyway good luck for the new members-.-

That didn't sound like a warm welcoming : ( but thanks. I'll try to improve my replays in the future.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Hello,
I'm Instep, I live in Indonesia (Jakarta Barat) so my timezone is GMT +7 (WIB)
I'm 15, about to be 16 in January.
I want to join Vector because I've met some of the members and they are really nice and chill. I'm trying to look for a community that I can comfortably talk to as I am shy and introverted.
I'm active on the forums, and I play singleplayer a lot, multiplayer not so much. I think I'm good at replay making, but I can't really judge myself as I have very low self esteem.
I've been in Mystic, but it died, the players became inactive and I left along with Karbn. He told me he was applying for Vector (And he got in too, so congrats Karbn) , so I decided to apply as well.
So more things about me. I'm ambidextrous and I love to draw. I love animals, which you can probably tell as I have a cat as my avatar and a bear face as my head texture. I also wear a cat hoodie around, I don't know why, the hoodie is very comfortable to me (Don't judge me). I am a male by the way. I don't have skype, but I have discord (Shikkumo has my discord already) its Instep#3190.
Well that about wraps it up. I'll post some replays to go with it. I hope I didn't waste your time.
Attached Files
Instep - D - Newcomers.rpl (263.0 KB, 6 views)
Instep - M - Abzu.rpl (373.7 KB, 6 views)
Instep - Self Spar - Chrome.rpl (682.7 KB, 11 views)
Instep - P - Yatagarasu.rpl (1.49 MB, 5 views)
Instep - P - Trik.rpl (399.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Instep; Dec 20, 2016 at 03:09 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Instep - D - Newcomers.rpl
i think that replay is new
but that was amazing doe 9.5/10
Instep - M - Abzu.rpl
nice dms but you was a little bit slow in your moves
6/10
Instep - Self Spar - Chrome.rpl
to be honest i didnt like this replay at all though
0/10
"but nice kick at the start"
Instep - P - Yatagarasu.rpl
again you was a little bit slow at your moves
try to make them a lot smoother
5/10
Instep - P - Trik.rpl
Decent run . bad corks .
good flash kick
nice pose
6/10
am not going to say yes or no
for now
the app was simple nice have some info
and some off info we dont need to know but good to know about
you
anyway best of luck {maybe i will say yes}
-----------------------------------
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
I know instep, and he's pretty active on forums, I can guarantee that.

Instep, I know you've made much, much better sparring replays than "chrome" please hand in those instead. Also, adding your first name wouldn't be difficult, and maybe a bit more info about yourself.

I'd love to have instep within the clan here, I feel he'd be a good addition. He definitely wont decrease the clans reputation, as he's a valued replay maker already, and has been featured in concon's video's multiple times. I know my vote doesn't mean much, but I vote yes.
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Hello,
I'm Instep, I live in Indonesia (Jakarta Barat) so my timezone is GMT +7 (WIB)
I'm 15, about to be 16 in January.
I want to join Vector because I've met some of the members and they are really nice and chill. I'm trying to look for a community that I can comfortably talk to as I am shy and introverted.
I'm active on the forums, and I play singleplayer a lot, multiplayer not so much. I think I'm good at replay making, but I can't really judge myself as I have very low self esteem.
I've been in Mystic, but it died, the players became inactive and I left along with Karbn. He told me he was applying for Vector (And he got in too, so congrats Karbn) , so I decided to apply as well.
So more things about me. I'm ambidextrous and I love to draw. I love animals, which you can probably tell as I have a cat as my avatar and a bear face as my head texture. I also wear a cat hoodie around, I don't know why, the hoodie is very comfortable to me (Don't judge me). I am a male by the way. I don't have skype, but I have discord (Shikkumo has my discord already) its Instep#3190.
Well that about wraps it up. I'll post some replays to go with it. I hope I didn't waste your time.

hmmm oke.
to start off,the replays were a bit bad just becuse ur movement isnt good (train with that ;) )
I liked ur app
and for my opinion ur ukebashes are the best replays
ima say a yes hope that u will become better
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Hey there. My name is Yeonoi. And here is my app for (Vector).

About Me:I play Toribash pretty often, mostly for 2 hours 3-5 days a week. In real life I do perspective and bird's eye view art, and use those skills sometimes to make textures in Toribash for myself, though I recommend not asking me to make you one because I'm not exactly "Good" at it, but I'm learning. I live in Canada, Brampton, I'm dark-skinned, my backgrounds are African (Sierra Leone), Nigerian, and Canadian. I've lives most of my life here in Canada, and I've developed well English communication skills. I know a few people in this clan (Not in real life, just ingame), being Instep, Karbn (Those two were in my old clan Mystic), Shikkumo (I saw him parkouring online one day and we talked), and someone who isn't in this clan but I saw on this thread: Universe (The average Toribash Discord meeting). Other clans I've been in are: (Mystic) and (Blank).

What I'm Like Ingame:I like to spar a lot. Really. I've sparred with Karbn's other account about three times now. I usually avoid belting up because to me, spending time that could be used in a spar/parkour on belting up when you're already fine in the game is pointless, but I have to because without belting up and raising QI, I won't be able to obtain higher-rank items. I avoid joining big servers because again, I'm kinda "hooked", and since I still live with my parents they obviously will "restrict" my time on my computer. I spar with anyone, whether they are "under-decent" or a pros, I don't care about a person's skill, I just care about if they want to spar or not (Not to judge. I guess it's just my nature).

Likes/Dislikes:Some of the things I like are: Having friends around, having a good time, accomplishing goals, and sometimes just being alone outside to bond with nature, sometimes as I'm not really an outside person, maybe three times a month. Depending on the season, of course. Spring: OK. Summer: Why would I not? Fall: Duration of nature-bond is significantly decreased. Winter: NO.
Some of the things I dislike: Racism, swearing, being forced, someone hurting my friends, personal things I don't ever tolerate, etc.

Other:Pretty much the only thing I could think of to put here was: Gender:Male

Alright, I've heard Kirinoi is a replay person so I tried real hard for once on these replays :P Wishing myself luck now......
Attached Files
Yeon~MAS1.rpl (1.10 MB, 7 views)
Yeon~RunAway.rpl (426.7 KB, 8 views)
sample text
How about you give us a reason for why you left your old clans?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
How about you give us a reason for why you left your old clans?

Blank was REALLY inactive on the thread, and Mystic died unfortunately.
sample text