Toribash
I suck with kids lol. I just sent someone a message and turns out it made absolutely no sense, I really need sleep. Goodnight all
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
I suck with kids lol. I just sent someone a message and turns out it made absolutely no sense, I really need sleep. Goodnight all

I too suck with kids. One time I was baby sitting my little demon cousin, and I had to tell him 3 times to stop smacking on the animals, then I just flipped out on him and he listened. Kids prefer not to listen to me.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
If I'm stuck with one kid alone for even an hour, I begin to plan how I end it's life quietly and quickly.

Lol same but I'd rather end my own life than end the kid's
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
If I'm stuck with one kid alone for even an hour, I begin to plan how I end it's life quietly and quickly.

^
I've been stuck around Surge for an hour before.

I can relate.

(xD)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Damn dude that's rude anyways how are you CoKe? Loving your forum set, usertitle looks out of place tho

Sorry not sorry.

Haha yeah thought I'd give it a change again - the usertitle is bae though, reminds me of the old days so it can stay.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Your usertitle was one of the reasons I bought my first gif usertitle. It looks pretty dope.
You should update it and make the width larger

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club