Ranking
Hey,

My name is Dylan and I am from England GMT+1 I would love to join this clan since I have seen it on the forums a lot I got in to this game when I seen a friend playing it I am pretty good at sparring and just started doing parkour but I'm still learning. My favourite mods are Aikido ABD and Taekkyon I would love to join this clan and awaiting what you guys have to say.
Well, Its good to hear that you are intrested in joining [Flip] But as I have seen your belt, I thought, This can only be an alt, Right? Also, As Potram Said, Please copy and paste the Application formular from page one of this thread.
-----
@3L3KTRO : Well, why do you keep getting rejected? There has to be a reason, right? And dont tell me now, because the clan is shit or smth like that.
-----
And what about my head, mobin ?
Last edited by cheffchen; Aug 8, 2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
hello guys .. iam online! ;-)

sj and pot u get a pm from me.. watch it! ;-) heheh

also cheffchen... iam still working on ur texture.. it will be very "boss" like.. sorry didnt had that much time today to finish it! ;-)
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Whoa mobin its awesome :O i will youse it but can u please add a little marine to it ? btw its very awesome thank you

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Whoa mobin its awesome :O i will youse it but can u please add a little marine to it ? btw its very awesome thank you

sure i can as i said i will work a bit more on it! .. btw .. do u have time to play ?
No i am sorry but thank you so much for that head
-----
Mobin i sent you a pm
Last edited by Potram; Aug 8, 2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Cheffchen u got a message on ur phone!
-----
What do u guys think about some clanwars?
Last edited by mobinladen; Aug 8, 2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump