Toribash
If I can add some light onto the subject, blank is run by phant, who never bothered to set up a proper thread, and mystic died because I left to try out for other clans, for reasons I don't believe are appropriate to say here. After I left, people kinda followed one by one.

Although I have put past aurgumenta aside, I don't believe that yeonoi is good enough for this clan. This is his third or forth account now, I have no idea if he's staying on this one, and he's had troubles with people in toribash.
when I knew him more, he also didn't seem to have the maturity level needed for this clan. If you need some more info, look through the old mystic thread, and search for azalfeon.

EDIT: well it seems that he went back through the mystic thread and deleted all past posts that you would've found, so I guess I'll have to say them myself. :/

He seemed very arrogant while in mystic, called himself prince of self spar, kind of spar, king of parkour, stuff like that. Edited replays with other members and submitted them to concon and such, saying they were a self spar( which they weren't). I've had problems in the past with him taking my replays, editing them, and submitting them to concon under his name, three times. One actually made it into concon's video, and I used that to prove the he took a replay. He's already been talked to once, by assassinpro. He also taken head textures, which I actually never realized at the time(hyrozens head texture, asked me to edit it and I agreed cause I didn't know it was hyrozens at the time. The head texture is now mine.)

And unfortunately I can't show you any of these, because yeonoi has deleted all posts concerning to this. I can only tell you my word. :/

I've had troubles with yeonoi in the past, and put them aside. But I still don't believe yeonoi would be a good addition to the clan. I vote no.

The below photo is the only thing I could find while searching for all of his deleted posts :/
Attached Images
IMG_0571.jpg (49.9 KB, 14 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
If I can add some light onto the subject, blank is run by phant, who never bothered to set up a proper thread, and mystic died because I left to try out for other clans, for reasons I don't believe are appropriate to say here. After I left, people kinda followed one by one.

Although I have put past aurgumenta aside, I don't believe that yeonoi is good enough for this clan. This is his third or forth account now, I have no idea if he's staying on this one, and he's had troubles with people in toribash.
when I knew him more, he also didn't seem to have the maturity level needed for this clan. If you need some more info, look through the old mystic thread, and search for azalfeon.

EDIT: well it seems that he went back through the mystic thread and deleted all past posts that you would've found, so I guess I'll have to say them myself. :/

He seemed very arrogant while in mystic, called himself prince of self spar, kind of spar, king of parkour, stuff like that. Edited replays with other members and submitted them to concon and such, saying they were a self spar( which they weren't). I've had problems in the past with him taking my replays, editing them, and submitting them to concon under his name, three times. One actually made it into concon's video, and I used that to prove the he took a replay. He's already been talked to once, by assassinpro. He also taken head textures, which I actually never realized at the time(hyrozens head texture, asked me to edit it and I agreed cause I didn't know it was hyrozens at the time. The head texture is now mine.)

And unfortunately I can't show you any of these, because yeonoi has deleted all posts concerning to this. I can only tell you my word. :/

I've had troubles with yeonoi in the past, and put them aside. But I still don't believe yeonoi would be a good addition to the clan. I vote no.

The below photo is the only thing I could find while searching for all of his deleted posts :/

I respect your vote, Karbn. And by the way, I didn't delete my posts, to me they're still there. For those who are going to look through my posts, you can find me page 60 and up.http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...524834&page=64
Last edited by Yeonoi; Dec 30, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
sample text
Wouldn't care any less.
Add up more replays and wait for the final decision, I say no.

This is my reason.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Yeonoi View Post
Hey there. My name is Yeonoi. And here is my app for (Vector).

About Me:I play Toribash pretty often, mostly for 2 hours 3-5 days a week. In real life I do perspective and bird's eye view art, and use those skills sometimes to make textures in Toribash for myself, though I recommend not asking me to make you one because I'm not exactly "Good" at it, but I'm learning. I live in Canada, Brampton, I'm dark-skinned, my backgrounds are African (Sierra Leone), Nigerian, and Canadian. I've lives most of my life here in Canada, and I've developed well English communication skills. I know a few people in this clan (Not in real life, just ingame), being Instep, Karbn (Those two were in my old clan Mystic), Shikkumo (I saw him parkouring online one day and we talked), and someone who isn't in this clan but I saw on this thread: Universe (The average Toribash Discord meeting). Other clans I've been in are: (Mystic) and (Blank).

What I'm Like Ingame:I like to spar a lot. Really. I've sparred with Karbn's other account about three times now. I usually avoid belting up because to me, spending time that could be used in a spar/parkour on belting up when you're already fine in the game is pointless, but I have to because without belting up and raising QI, I won't be able to obtain higher-rank items. I avoid joining big servers because again, I'm kinda "hooked", and since I still live with my parents they obviously will "restrict" my time on my computer. I spar with anyone, whether they are "under-decent" or a pros, I don't care about a person's skill, I just care about if they want to spar or not (Not to judge. I guess it's just my nature).

Likes/Dislikes:Some of the things I like are: Having friends around, having a good time, accomplishing goals, and sometimes just being alone outside to bond with nature, sometimes as I'm not really an outside person, maybe three times a month. Depending on the season, of course. Spring: OK. Summer: Why would I not? Fall: Duration of nature-bond is significantly decreased. Winter: NO.
Some of the things I dislike: Racism, swearing, being forced, someone hurting my friends, personal things I don't ever tolerate, etc.

Other:Pretty much the only thing I could think of to put here was: Gender:Male

Alright, I've heard Kirinoi is a replay person so I tried real hard for once on these replays :P Wishing myself luck now......

No.
slatt

^

I don't have any problems with you being an alt, but I will stay neutral since it looks like you wouldn't get on well with some of the members.
hello. if you are recruting i want to join in your clan and i put a replay it is my best replay and i am new at this clan stuff so check it i dont know if i am making it right but idk soo it is nothing if ya say no.
-----
i will not make problems and qomplaning why you said no so good wishes. *POOF* (Dissapeard for few minutes)
Last edited by Smokenoob; Jan 5, 2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love a good laugh. No replays, an application that isn't very good, and a join date of 2017(unless you can somehow prove you joined much earlier).

We appreciate the application, but I vote no.(keep in mind my vote is not the only one that counts) Better luck next time!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord