Toribash
so just won a 3v5 ranked, ashe(my duo partner) started trolling and feeding the other team and taric just left because he got fed up, built a little damage and me and cho just wrecked everyone. Damn I feel bad for the other team...

Somebody by any chance got tips for Kassadin? I almost ended up feeding 5v5 (I was solo top against a Riven and Xhao) and in 3v3 I got 17/3/9.
So.. halp meh please xL
TSM and C9 look pretty strong. Meteos, the jungler for C9 is probably the best in NA, didn't die once during the Summer Promotion or the National ESL a week ago. He just snowballs every game that I have watched him play. CLG haven't looked particularly impressive and I am yet to see new Curse play. Team Coast have Shipthur back, who could not play for most of the Spring split because of visa issues, and Vulcun are consistently mediocre. VES are probably going to struggle to win a single game.

Devil, I don't think many of us are interested in how hard you can shit on bronze players with a heavily snowballing champion.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 12, 2013 at 05:22 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Apparently quantic is supposed to be extremely good.

Maybe curse too.

I honestly love Curse
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
so just won a 3v5 ranked, ashe(my duo partner) started trolling and feeding the other team and taric just left because he got fed up, built a little damage and me and cho just wrecked everyone. Damn I feel bad for the other team...

-snip-

you don't have a very good friend.
inq.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
TSM and C9 look pretty strong. Meteos, the jungler for C9 is probably the best in NA, didn't die once during the Summer Promotion or the National ESL a week ago. He just snowballs every game that I have watched him play. CLG haven't looked particularly impressive and I am yet to see new Curse play. Team Coast have Shipthur back, who could not play for most of the Spring split because of visa issues, and Vulcun are consistently mediocre. VES are probably going to struggle to win a single game.

Devil, I don't think many of us are interested in how hard you can shit on bronze players with a heavily snowballing champion.

Nobody is, I don't think why you have the urge to reply to it then. Keep it to yourself, I don't bitch when you post this stuff.

WOO WELL DONE YOU WON A 4v5 BARELY WOO WELL DONE YI!

I really hate people like this, he was laughing and yelling "trolololololololo" throughout the whole match. "Get Skill" "I too good for you" I mean wtf really? My score and my team held together pretty damn good considering the odds..
You need to not let these kinds of people get to you, just play the game and ignore them, you'll meet much much worse as you proceed.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
WOO WELL DONE YOU WON A 4v5 BARELY WOO WELL DONE YI!

I really hate people like this, he was laughing and yelling "trolololololololo" throughout the whole match. "Get Skill" "I too good for you" I mean wtf really? My score and my team held together pretty damn good considering the odds..

im sure it was a smurf, probably even his main got banned for doing this at lvl 30.
just dont care about those people, u will have them in 80% of your matches.. the LoL community is just like that.. but the ingame mute feature is great, just use it and u will be fine. dont care about others. just have fun.

ill got a good ranked example.. and that i have to call "teammates"
legend818: adc
INsan33: me adc
INsan33: tard
INsan33: -
FreeeDman: stop flame
FreeeDman: he said adc first
INsan33: shut up u retard i didnt ask u anything
FreeeDman: ban blitzcrank and ezreal
INsan33: im 1st pick
FreeeDman: flame on
legend818: me adc
FreeeDman: im support
legend818: idc
legend818: ADC OR FEED
INsan33: shut up retard
Theking85ita: u feed anyway kid
Last edited by Unicorn; Jun 12, 2013 at 04:38 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken