Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

like dah new avvy guys
ima get tp and vip when report cards come out :3
then ill get a diffrent one
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by omqq View Post
<< active ;)

tbh...where
One post at the off-topic today, one post here. The last before that was at the 7th. Aug. 2011
Same with ingame-stats. The last cleanup for ingame-earnings was at 1.1.2012..your one is still empty Remember that both count for activity, forum AND ingame.

Raise your activity. Only posting if an activity-check is started doesn't show activity.
Last warning, I will look over the activities over the next weeks.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Glad so
you gonna be more active :3
I really hope so I can get to know you
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
[CLANPOLL] Tufon
Originally Posted by Tufon View Post
Good night, I would like to apply to be an Aeon member.
Aeon is a renamed and very good clan, contains a responsable leadership and honorable members. So, I'll start my app, following the requirements:

Belt: 2nd dan black belt.
Win %: 46.16
Country/GMT:
I'm from Brazil, GMT -3. I can speak a fluent english, portuguese and spanish. This is one of ways wich makes me think I'll be important as Aeon member.
How long have you been playing TB?: I created my account in 2009, but I stopped to play in 2010/2011. Now, I'm back and looking for a good clan.
Forum Activity (From 1-10): Do you remember.. a long time ago, the "forum roll-back"? Someone hacked the forum, I was senior member, but because the roll back, I came back to 50 posts. I will start a new life in toribash, consequently, I will be very active. I'm online 4-9 hours per day,now, I'll use this time with the toribash too. Maybe.. 7/10.
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): Hm, during all the last week, I was online, in-game. My active in-game can be considerated 6/10. In this post, you can find some replays made by me.
Previous Clans: None.
Any infractions/bans?: None.

PS.: I will add more replays tomorrow.

Only Aeon-members are allowed to vote. External votes are forbidden and will be infracted without warning!
Check my Soundcloud ;)
[CLANPOLL] nivelson
Originally Posted by nivelson View Post
Belt:2 dan.
Win %:46.22
Country/GMT:Country brazilian/GMT -3.
How long have you been playing TB?:about 6 months.
Forum Activity (From 1-10):8-10.
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):10-10.
Previous Clans:[nm] and [void].
Why did you leave/get kicked?:[nm]-decided to leave because I wanted to enter new clans.
Any infractions/bans?:No
MSN/Yahoo/GMail/AOL/AIM/Skype: Msn: [email protected]
Who Invited You? (optional):For with my skills, I help with the clan who needs ...
thank you

Only Aeon-members are allowed to vote. External votes are forbidden and will be infracted without warning!
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Okay so... I will be offline for two days, because there was a guy who said he was me in IRC...
That made me suspicious for the others...
Means ban 4 me 4 two days..

Well, see ya than...