Toribash

Age in dog years(1 dog year is equivalent to 7 human years): My main account was registered-Sep 30, 2011

Are you a wizard:AikidoBD/Aikido/lenshu3ng/ninjutsu/xspar/taekkyon/

Size of your wand: 666 meters

Element of choice:

If you encounterd a band of marauding orcs, what spells would you use and how would I have showered them with tongues of flame

you use them: yes

Describe your magical abilities:
1:I can throw balls of lightning
2:I set fire to any object
And anyway, I Sorcerer's Apprentice

Hair color: Black

Pubic hair color: pink

Describe your non-magical abilities: I know how to be engaged fessional sesom and raping mothers

Preferred choice of wand lubricant: butter

Previous magical guilds: Hogwarts

Previous non-magical guilds: I do not have the magician at 100%

Preferred brand of magical robe(Elven, Dwarven, etc): I like the shape of a film Harry Potter

Harry Potter or The lord of the Rings: Harry Potter

Which magic school(s) have you attended(Hogwarts, Camp Half-Blood, etc):Hogwarts

On a day trip to Mordor you stumble upon a greasy little elf(dobby), do you slay him because you're savage as fuck or do you give that sexy little elf a golden shower and help him find his way home: I just kill him

What is your experience on the battlefield: I am so strong that they see themselves in the mirror himself afraid

If you were going to bribe someone to get in this clan who would it be: Meres/USB/Ultimation

Your staff must be at least 7 feet to join, do you meet this requirement: yes

Are you skilled in potion making: nope

Are you a Pokemon and if you are what kind of Pokemon are you: -

Are you shiny(ignore this if you are not a pokemon): okay

How often do you polish your staff: Very often, but for a long time

Favorite wizard: Meres/Ra/Kristis133/FlyingMonk

Rewrite Abraham Lincoln's famous speech as a magical incantation to make bread:-

Where does the magic happen: bed

Is it the size of the moat or the motion of the potion:--

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like:
Is it dobbys fault:
Yes
Тролл,лжец,мудак
My main account was registered :Join Date:::Sep 30, 2011:Throughout its history in the game where I have enough of it custom belt
Тролл,лжец,мудак