Ranking
And these reasons are why people are detached from LoL, the moderation system is worse than toribashs.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
So you were the terrorists who almost assaulted me? That makes sense considering where I am currently.
I cant believe it, I just had a fatal loss due to my team. They kept letting me die constantly by a gangplank (remember: I'm a ranged AD carry).

And I kept dying even though I got hard items etc (my build: Dorans Blade, Berserker Greaves, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancers, Bloodthirster and Frozen Mallet).

And furthermore they wouldn't believe me that I can't resist a full stacked & ulti'd Nasus...
Your at what we call the "difficult" levels, its not difficult because they're good players playing. Its difficult because this is where the more retarded players linger around, since leveling from that level takes a while, you'll be stuck with everyone who hasn't played enough to even begin to understand LoL
Like me! I will be joining you all soon enough. Although let me warn you, I am so bad I have been called a feeder in most of my matches. Please help!
Uhm, I dont know how to help there since I'm a noob too

first thing that comes into my mind: try to play as safe as possible and start to learn as many things as possible about other characters
I am saying from previous matches in HoN and dotA I have been called a feeder.
Stay back, get cheap shops in when safe, when they have enough HP for you to combo them, and they make the mistake of getting near you, kill them, otherwise avoid all damage possible
That is a bit to take in.