Ranking
Thanks guys
Here is some thing new.
I had to pose in just 1 frame so the pose looks a bit weird IMO.
I hope you guys like.
C&C would be appreciated.
Attached Files
largekilla - little wing.rpl (237.2 KB, 132 views)
Wow largekilla you sent the chest piece and that crotch block flying away I loved the walk and the first punch you had some awesome momentum. 10/10 for style.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I actually love that pose, I hate conventional poses.I guess I loved everything except that pause between the decap and the last hit 9/10 but as floop said, if it was style alone I was judging on, it would be 10/10
The opener was pretty nice, I liked the idea and style. But that grab boom was disappointing tbh. You were also a bit too stiff after the decap until the landing. After that you ghosted your arm through the leg which wasn't so pretty. The last boom was nicely executed though. The pose needs a bit more adjustments especially with that right arm.
The replay was pretty nice, i loved the first boom hit, although got ruined by the not having the time needed the last boom kick and pose got realy strange, so before starting a replay add the timer to 1000 or more
Keep the good work.
Do you really think you're in control
Thank you very much guys.
Here my replay for Opener chalenge 35.
Hope you guys like
C&C would be appreciated.
Attached Files
Largekilla - Oc 35.rpl (318.2 KB, 93 views)
The first boom was messy, you're still doing dm's using your thigh which is a no-no. The following boom was nicely executed but I hate that you grab-dmed one joint in the punch. You also spent a bit too much time in the air to my liking, but overall it was a decent replay.
Thanks zalmox your comments allways help me.

Here is a crazy replay, hope you guys like
comments would be appreciated.
Attached Files
largekilla - Insane.rpl (418.0 KB, 124 views)
I turned on toribash to view the replay and my first thought's were: Oh no another guy who is just gonna do flips in a replay. I still enjoyed the flips because they were quite stylish but then that first boom was quite good. When you flicked Uke's legs into the air I thought it would be all over. Then that 3 hit combo was amazingly fluent . I don't really have any major flaw to point out. My favourite thing of all was the pose. A truly stylish pose and not at all generic. 10/10 for style (Only the second time I gave that score)