Toribash
that was quite the spam indeed O.o
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.
So, you guys could use a clan skype chat so that you can call and become more associated with eachother better. I don't know about a majority of your members but I think it's about time to start purging the clan of people that haven't contributed to anything clan-wise.
I would recommend PMing the group of members that have not done anything since they joined, give them a 24-48 hour warning to reply. The ones who reply should be told to pick up their slack and be active.
The clan skype chat is really good for activity purposes.
It's basically an improved IRC.

Morining guys :3
ya
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
So, you guys could use a clan skype chat so that you can call and become more associated with eachother better. I don't know about a majority of your members but I think it's about time to start purging the clan of people that haven't contributed to anything clan-wise.
I would recommend PMing the group of members that have not done anything since they joined, give them a 24-48 hour warning to reply. The ones who reply should be told to pick up their slack and be active.
The clan skype chat is really good for activity purposes.
It's basically an improved IRC.

Morining guys :3

I'll say it again, this is a FAN clan (I despise the fact that it rhymes) as in, this is a clan that people who are fans of the channel can join, our members can be as active or as inactive as they like, I'm not going to start booting people because they don't have time to post or get involved.
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
I'll say it again, this is a FAN clan (I despise the fact that it rhymes) as in, this is a clan that people who are fans of the channel can join, our members can be as active or as inactive as they like, I'm not going to start booting people because they don't have time to post or get involved.

i totally agree. the clan should be accessable for ALL the fans and joining shouldnt be bound to high activity (altough im sure most of us appreciate activity)
im pretty relieved because of your decisions jack.
after all
this isnt a regular clan
(dramatic pause)
its the moff clan
Last edited by elderorb; Apr 19, 2013 at 04:44 PM.
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.
I guess it's just hard for me to take in the idea of the clan.
Normally when people want to make a fanbase on the forums they will just make an org.
And yeah elder I'm one of those people who kinda stresses activity.
Anyway my bad Jack
ya
It's no problem man, it's just a different type of clan xD

(There was something here about helping me with a mod spotlight, but I changed my mind because I forgot real people have real things going on at 3pm on a Friday, rescheduled)
Last edited by JackMorris; Apr 19, 2013 at 05:54 PM.
Awww I want to help with it but I'm in school right mow, could you put it off for like 6 hours?
Also I sent a contact req on skype to you Jack.
ya