Ranking
Originally Posted by error View Post
hi

Sup [Origin]? Some of you may know me as Jaxonia. Some of you may know me as error.

Some of you might now even know me at all.

Anyways, I'm here to apply (no shit).

Since I fucking hate every form of application there is, I normally make my own type of form. You'll see what I mean below.

Why [Origin]?

I was in [Origin] twice in the past. From the time I was here I remember good things. I'm back from when Bercat was Co-Leader (not sure how long ago that was, but it was when I was here). I'm back to make new friends and hopefully get to know some of my older ones better.

Who the fuck are you?

No need to be so harsh, jeez. IRL, I go by Jaxon. In Toribash, I'm clearly error (hoping to change to Jaxon soon c: ). I'm a simple guy, aged 13. I play guitar, waste my life away on video games, and occasionally go outside. I enjoy arguing, don't take that the wrong way. A good discussion is really my cup of tea. I don't hang around the discussion board too often, simply because I don't want to spend a shit ton of my time reading everything said. I'm from the U.S. of A. Feel free to call me Jax c:

You're active right?

Hell yeah. Do you see these posts bro? That's like 4.04 (pun intended) posts per day.

What mods can you fuck shit up in?

ABD, Lenshu, Mushu, Taekkyon. You name it, I play it. I also spar, parkour, and make replays.

Well shit, show us these replays you speak of.

Here you go bud;

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=513974

How do we contact you?

Steam

My skype is xchaoticmindx.

I think that's all we need. Get the fuck out while we discuss this.

^He's not very nice.

Well guys, that was my application. Not sure if you're going to like or hate it. Don't take the large text size the wrong way. I just find it to look more appealing the way it is.

~Thanks

Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.

May or may not have seen this coming. K ye. Ur app is fine I don't believe you really need testing since you where here already which means you passed the test before so why bother again am I right? Of course I am I'm Fate ffs now get 3 yes' so I can invite ur ass and can get back to sleep. XD. Vote Yes.
-----
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
he have been applied on 2 clans today.

Obey

and Sinon

Lol about that app from before.....if your apply for OBEY..... Then SINON then you choose us you don't belong here. Just sayin. your clan priorities are out of order.
Last edited by Fates; Jul 10, 2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
This is errors app, Decided to make it normal size so its easier to read.

hi

Sup [Origin]? Some of you may know me as Jaxonia. Some of you may know me as error.

Since I fucking hate every form of application there is, I normally make my own type of form. You'll see what I mean below.

Why [Origin]?

I was in [Origin] twice in the past. From the time I was here I remember good things. I'm back from when Bercat was Co-Leader (not sure how long ago that was, but it was when I was here). I'm back to make new friends and hopefully get to know some of my older ones better.

Who the fuck are you?

No need to be so harsh, jeez. IRL, I go by Jaxon. In Toribash, I'm clearly error (hoping to change to Jaxon soon c: ). I'm a simple guy, aged 13. I play guitar, waste my life away on video games, and occasionally go outside. I enjoy arguing, don't take that the wrong way. A good discussion is really my cup of tea. I don't hang around the discussion board too often, simply because I don't want to spend a shit ton of my time reading everything said. I'm from the U.S. of A. Feel free to call me Jax c:

You're active right?

Hell yeah. Do you see these posts bro? That's like 4.04 (pun intended) posts per day.

ABD, Lenshu, Mushu, Taekkyon. You name it, I play it. I also spar, parkour, and make replays.

Here you go bud;

How do we contact you?

Steam

^He's not very nice.

Well guys, that was my application. Not sure if you're going to like or hate it. Don't take the large text size the wrong way. I just find it to look more appealing the way it is.

~Thanks

Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Okay I see Its Personal Reason,
Won't ask More.
But about the activity , You Will Be active ?

sorry for not answering i was sleeping but yes, i will be active, if you want you can look at knc clan discussion page, i was active everyday there so i dont think my activity will change and about testing, i am going with my parents to my cousin today will be back only in the evening so then i will try to contact someone
Last edited by carl174; Jul 10, 2015 at 10:07 AM.
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
Originally Posted by HolyMolyXD View Post
everytime i go to apply for some clan he follow me and say that :/

too bad.

Originally Posted by carl174 View Post
sorry for not answering i was sleeping but yes, i will be active, if you want you can look at knc clan discussion page, i was active everyday there so i dont think my activity will change and about testing, i am going with my parents to my cousin today will be back only in the evening so then i will try to contact someone

ok

hi

Why [Origin]?

Who the fuck are you?

You're active right?

Here you go bud;

How do we contact you?

Steam

^He's not very nice.

~Thanks

Your Application is complete also I dont know You well but other members do,
I think Your good person So I vote yes.
Old Is always GOLD
hi

Why [Origin]?

Who the fuck are you?

You're active right?

Here you go bud;

How do we contact you?

Steam

^He's not very nice.

~Thanks

Idk actually. The thing that you're good, you post a lot, you have been in this clan before makes me vote yes. But still, we invite people that try hard to write their applications. I have seen a lot of serious, awesome, interesting applications, also stupid and simple. We read and we ask you to write apps, because that's how we know more about you and your character. When I read your application, I saw you put a lot of swearing in your app ( you know you could just made this app without swearing, right?)
I vote for undecided atm.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
I saw you put a lot of swearing in your app ( you know you could just made this app without swearing, right?)

I could've, but that's not me is it?
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Idk actually. The thing that you're good, you post a lot, you have been in this clan before makes me vote yes. But still, we invite people that try hard to write their applications. I have seen a lot of serious, awesome, interesting applications, also stupid and simple. We read and we ask you to write apps, because that's how we know more about you and your character. When I read your application, I saw you put a lot of swearing in your app ( you know you could just made this app without swearing, right?)
I vote for undecided atm.

You have a point but its funny swearing.
Old Is always GOLD
I could've, but that's not me is it?

i like to push his buttons

it's funny when he swears

c:
self proclaimed lurker and stalker