Toribash
Hey guys. Just wanna let you know that Hero is back. Have you warred yet? Because now you'll have to work harder: Fish is one rank ahead of you.
-----
P.s have you uploaded your clan image? I clicked on Zone and its not there...
Last edited by psychic29; May 18, 2012 at 07:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
i think its better we war fast,just one question.The more people fighting better,or,its better to let only the experienced fight,cause i am not familiar with aBD i am learning and winnig but still...
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
I just kicked some people out of Zone due to lack of activity in the clan thread or in the Toribash forum. Oh yeah and I just realized, Turola was our enemy. He still should be because he told me to leave Zone because the clan was full of "nubs". Apparently, the guy has no respect for this clan and should be using the / invade tag because he's an enemy.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
I just kicked some people out of Zone due to lack of activity in the clan thread or in the Toribash forum. Oh yeah and I just realized, Turola was our enemy. He still should be because he told me to leave Zone because the clan was full of "nubs". Apparently, the guy has no respect for this clan and should be using the / invade tag because he's an enemy.

I did not say anything.
I spoke with Koco.
I was a member of the clan and liked but has noobs.
Most are not all.
@XTorigod:Never say something that I did not speak.
-----
XTorigod:I know you hate me but I can help the clan.
Last edited by Turola; May 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Turola, if a co-leader considers you as an enemy, then I don't think that you should provoke them further. If you really are here to help, then prove it before you consider yourself welcome.
Last edited by psychic29; May 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM.
See, the kid just said that we were noobs. And I SWEAR he called the WHOLE clan noob in-game cause his clan member beat me and he said "Leave Zone. Nub clan." or something like that. But I am sure as hell he said something offensive to us and that he should be considered an enemy.
Well your word is enough Torigod. You're a Co-leader. And Turola, what a fail. You call this clan Noobs/Nubs and then you try to help them? Or is Torigod lying? I doubt that she would lie for no reason.
-----
P.S: Torigod? Did you kick Moncho? Lol I don't think he'll be too happy about that. He told me that Zone was his family
Last edited by psychic29; May 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by psychic29 View Post
Well your word is enough Torigod. You're a Co-leader. And Turola, what a fail. You call this clan Noobs/Nubs and then you try to help them? Or is Torigod lying? I doubt that she would lie for no reason.
-----
P.S: Torigod? Did you kick Moncho? Lol I don't think he'll be too happy about that. He told me that Zone was his family

Moncho was kicked due to inactivity. The fact that this clan was his family doesn't matter because he didn't help his "family" out.
@Tori I know this isn't your job, but did you ever think about contacting him asking why he hasn't been forum active? I saw him today in-game and we talked for a while. We don't know what reasons he has...They could be legitament or kick worthy.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!