Ranking
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Put this in your Skyrim.ini file from My Documents to fix any lag/stuttering and increase FPS if you run an AMD/ATI card. I got 10-14+ fps on it and no lag at all. If you do want to buy a card, don't pick ATI unless you are an idiot ( I got my laptop as a gift, not my fault )

[Papyrus]
iMinMemoryPageSize=100000
iMaxMemoryPageSize=5000000
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=1800000000

Okay I just put the last three lines under [Papyrus], was that correct? And you're running it on steam, correct?
Hi. May I discuss Skyrim with you guys here?

Zal: Heybaby
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Okay I just put the last three lines under [Papyrus], was that correct? And you're running it on steam, correct?

you put [papyrus] too

also yeah, let's say that I run it on steam for legal reasons ;u

and sure festus, sup man
O_O Fuck it, NEW GAME! Unarmed all the way. Did anyone else turn the difficulty up to max after they realised how easy it was to kill dragons?
Last edited by Hippybob; Nov 18, 2011 at 11:48 AM.
I R IRONMAN
This guy is a god among men...

But i shoot lightning so im good.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I think just punching your merry way trough skyrim will make it a dull experience.

But I loved the way he wrote that piece :P
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"