Ranking
Great war TLL, love those guys.
Fist was on FIYAH.

Having said that, everyone was playing amazingly, I think I'm the only one with a negative win/loss :P

Nice job guys, proud of you

Next on the list is Enigma apparently, and after that maybe Blood?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Suck View Post
#tribeneverloses

or so you think

#enigmamasterrace

I'm a poopy head
Last edited by Erth; Jan 6, 2014 at 03:04 AM. Reason: OWNED
what am i doing here
It's a no from me

However, on a more positive note, say hello to our newest member...
Isolations!

Great sp, cool guy, come get to know him on the IRC :o

Post your best replay (mp or sp) for the replay showcase on the OP.

Right so, we've had some ideas regarding some artwork

We could write the clan war history in the form of a cave painting, I think Qblivion volunteered for that

And I was thinking, some clans put player cards (like fl0w) which I think are really cool, so we could either do them
OR
we could step it up a notch and each have our own totem (like the one in the logo only personalised) maybe based on your head texture or just however
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Working on getting a replay.

And I like the totem idea, but would zeto be making the totems for us like he did for the logo? I mean i would pay him to do mine.

It's a no for Dime

Also welcome Isolations

Zeto can do them if he would like/can be bothered, I imagine it could be a lot of work

We could pay him from the bank for sure
She/They

aslong as i get refferences for how you want them to look, i can make them.

however, high school starts on tuesday so it'll take time to finish
'u'