Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by FreeStafe View Post
funny to hear it from you, you're very specifically trying to hurt me in any case, Koco, you can ban me, at least I did not lose, well, except that the Tories will stop me dostavatt, and provoke

I'm not sure what you think you won, but what ever you banned from this desc and any other desc that pertains to this clan. Have a nice day.
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
I'm not sure what you think you won, but what ever you banned from this desc and any other desc that pertains to this clan. Have a nice day.

Okay thanks, I'm not trying to win, I'm not for what it was nice to talk to, good luck...
I think Freestafe would be a good member to -Zone, he just gotta work in his rage though but he is rejected and i say no to Slss!!!
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
I think Freestafe would be a good member to -Zone, he just gotta work in his rage though but he is rejected and i say no to Slss!!!

Moncho,all is well) believe me, I'm just saying what I see, and your clan probably do not need it) and I'm not trying to win, to get to you in a clan)Tnx Moncho,Tnx^^
-----
Originally Posted by canibal021 View Post
LOL.I told you freestafe got mad,bad for him....

and do not raise your tone on Moncho,you're still not up to his skill
Last edited by FreeStafe; May 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We will fight in a private room in judo mod to see if I'm a shit like you say?
-----
You judge a player and does not know his past, I had another account, but I created this one to start from scratch, my origins back in three days was already in the blue belt in Judo rank 314 mod, now I am in the 560 in judo more'm still right by my point of view, but now if you do not accept me queiserem okay, most are not criticizing me doubting my capacity in judo if you do not know me and have never seen me fight .. oks?
-----
If you want to prove myself struggling I do, just check the room that I fight.
Last edited by Slss; May 9, 2012 at 03:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Slss, we don't care about your skill ingame. You could be rank 10000000 and we wouldn't give a crap. Just have a good attitude and be forum active. We'll putyou on trial. Stay active in our thread (clan thread) and then we'll fully accept you and invite you. If you can't be active, you can't join.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Just to let you know Koco,
You should put in the first post that if you get rejected you can't post here unless it's like good luck etc, etc.

Because this thread is getting an argument thread, just like if they have nothing relevant to say (e.g. Re-applying, sayin good luck anyway.) they should just go away, have a good time somewhere else, just not in here.
I know I'm barely even a member as I'm new, I just have experiences with dying clans, Spammy threads, losing members, that's how it ended for both of mine. (Co-leader in one.)
Just sayin,
Labi
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG
Originally Posted by Labirynth View Post
Just to let you know Koco,
You should put in the first post that if you get rejected you can't post here unless it's like good luck etc, etc.

Because this thread is getting an argument thread, just like if they have nothing relevant to say (e.g. Re-applying, sayin good luck anyway.) they should just go away, have a good time somewhere else, just not in here.
I know I'm barely even a member as I'm new, I just have experiences with dying clans, Spammy threads, losing members, that's how it ended for both of mine. (Co-leader in one.)
Just sayin,
Labi

Thanks god idea. I'll add it soon. I'm somewhat busy however. Hopefully Ill get to it before the day's end.