Ranking
well i made this for the video, cnc it? took me about 10 mins to make it and shit and i couldn't be bothered to fix the landing and pose correctly lol
Attached Files
shitty shit.rpl (121.6 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Can someone make replays for me.. Mine are just gone cause of my late update and I don't feel like doing them again.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol no.. They are like deep lost.
-----
Somewhere in the old video replays
Last edited by iSpeed; Jan 1, 2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey guys ! i made another self spar rpl... still not good but getting better ! feel free to cnc !
Attached Files
self spar 2.rpl (1.01 MB, 10 views)
Last edited by Potram; Jan 2, 2014 at 03:00 PM.

Hey guys! I have two spars here I thought I might as well post.

One is between me and Tsneak15. This one is a regular spar. Simple as that. 700 Frames. I would say we did pretty well.

The other is a self spar. There are no hits in this replay due I was just working on balance. I thought I might as well post it since I thought it looked pretty decent.

CnC on both would be appreciated.
On both, /opt particles 0...
Just a recommendation. :<
ESPECIALLY FOR THE SELF SPAR. :<
Attached Files
Creati0n - Spar Practice.rpl (548.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; Jan 4, 2014 at 09:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Hey guys! I have two spars here I thought I might as well post.

One is between me and Tsneak15. This one is a regular spar. Simple as that. 700 Frames. I would say we did pretty well.

The other is a self spar. There are no hits in this replay due I was just working on balance. I thought I might as well post it since I thought it looked pretty decent.

CnC on both would be appreciated.
On both, /opt particles 0...
Just a recommendation. :<
ESPECIALLY FOR THE SELF SPAR. :<

Hey your spar skills are good but there are some things that you have to improve . 1. Try to stand on your feet to make it more natural and realistic.
2. The self spar is pretty good, try to make more realistic punches and kicks, you are going to post that replay to the event ''[GM] Me, Myself, and I'',the replays will be judged on originality, realism, and overall "wow" factor so try to make some insane moves that will blow the judges mind if you know what i mean
-----
Perfect bro wanted me to post this so here it is lol
Btw: some rpls added
Attached Files
Unfinished.rpl (584.7 KB, 12 views)
sammy spar .rpl (1.11 MB, 8 views)
metal spar .rpl (443.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Potram; Jan 4, 2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Holy hell I love the quad punch on "unfinished" by any chance do you do tutorials on running/walking and in general moving on your feet without using hand to balance? I suck at it :<

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Holy hell I love the quad punch on "unfinished" by any chance do you do tutorials on running/walking and in general moving on your feet without using hand to balance? I suck at it :<

Here is a really good spar tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDGyUwwTs8