Ranking
Really? Now i have to change that inactive information now
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
those are some nerdy great words right there... so awesome. just messing with you but, yes I agree.
Leader of nothing
yer its true, I try to get on the game to make replays but its a bit pointless in the first place. I think clans are a bunch of people who start off as strangers but soon become friends, and then after that it snowballs and gets bigger and bigger, as more and more strangers become friends... really, the game means nothing compared to what we have here.
Leader of nothing
I don't think that is technically true. Yes, we are a family but also we should be strong in what we started playing for. We should both be good ingame and forum wise, that is what makes a great player. Like me im good ingame and on the forums, I actually contribute time and effort because I have striven for what I do best.

and being active ingame gives you what credit? (not to be mean) but the fourm and the game just don't really need each other to work. if there was no game... would we still be a family? or if there was no fourm would the game do well on its own, yes the game will do well. the game has no effect on the fourm.
Leader of nothing
But the forum relies on the game to survive.
My point: the game brings us together and the forum keeps us together.

The game will inevitably get boring after a while of playing, trust me. You can only take so much of doing the same thing over and over again.

But the forum, the community, produces so much of its own discussion, with so much variety to choose from, it really doesn't get old.

An if it did get old for some reason, you can head to the IRC for some laughs. There are some funny people in IRC.

I do agree with Ugo, as a clan we should be strong in the game and active in the forums. And we are for the most part. I'm strong in game, but far more active on the forum.
Without the forum though, clans wouldn't exist. If they did exist, it would be chaos trying to establish some kind of order in them.
Last edited by EmoTeal; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:36 PM.
hey im gonna be inactive for a while.....

reason:my computer broke but i can rarely use my moms

how long:basicaly until my computer gets fixed but im still gonna be active on weekends
[Uber]