Toribash
ok np Daxx ty
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
I request a full texture set excluding ground texture and DQ. I would like the style to be robotic but at the same time sort of evil. I would like it done in the colours Azurite and Acid with most of the background colour in Azurite and the detail in Acid. I will pay 80K and 100K maximum if really good. As I am paying this much I would like it quite detailed, and the detail sort 3D looking.

If you accept or make any progress please post here, thanks very much

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=80124
The format for sets
What type of textures, full or just a single texture? Full body set, no dq, no ground

What style of textures do you want? Kind of demonic roboknight style, something along the lines of your set, ofillusions set, and the set you made for zygriuxxx

Explain in vivid detail what you want. I want the set to match well will both vampire joints and void/azurite/demon. As i said earlier i would like it to be along the lines of the other sets you have made, but i also want a unique feel to it. I think thats it for now

Anything special you want? I would like 2 copies of the left bicep, one that says [KO] and one without the [KO]

How much would you pay for said textures? I have 8997tc at the moment, but id be willing to give anything from this inventory if the set is nice enough
http://forums.toribash.com/tori_pubi...?userid=271828

edit: im actually trying to auction off that inventory, so the longer the request takes to fulfill, the more chance of me having tc to pay you instead of items
edit again: I just bought a 100tc booster, so i should be getting quite a bit more tc soon
Last edited by Gum; Mar 8, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How much would it cost for you to make a set like i want then?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Head texture:
Robot style head
Noxious and Quicksilver
It needs quicksilver metal with yellow or red eyes. And some noxious stuff around it.

Offer.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?