Toribash
REQUESTING: Full gui's

Toxic Void Elf Koala's.
KoalaBash Sleeping perfected

price range: none ill pay depending on how much I like it.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by vindeper View Post
Request For: Spartan094
Requesting Gui Background
Price Range: 1-3k
Details: I would like it to be of my Tori and with rainbows in the background, use your imagination for the rest
Text: "Toribash: Killing Perfected.
Thanks and I hope your not too busy to do it.

I'll make time, but the soccer season is wrapping up (Play-offs) so I'll have even more time for everybody.

Added.

Originally Posted by KOWLA View Post
REQUESTING: Full gui's

Toxic Void Elf Koala's.
KoalaBash Sleeping perfected

price range: none ill pay depending on how much I like it.

Sounds good, added.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Alright everybody, thanks for the patience. Here's a little update on some of the head textures I started working on today, and a few older ones that I thought I'd spruce up a bit.
Made some notes on each one, so just let me know what you'd like added/changed/fixed/etc.

I got some free time today and tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to finish all 12 of the heads I'm working on.

Edit: It has been brought to my attention that my handwriting is pure shit. I am aware of this sad fact, so if you can't read what I wrote about your head, just send me a pm and I shall type it out for ya.
Last edited by Jebus; Oct 11, 2011 at 09:28 AM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Jebus. Fuck. The head is amazing, but as AgentP pointed out earlier, it would look too much like one JoshuaD made. That's why I posted a new reference. Didn't you see it? D:
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Oh, woops. Good point. I didn't read anything, I just saw the post and saved the reference into my request folder...lol. My bad.
Anyways, I'll have a look at your new one and start on a new head for ya.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience. I should've PM'ed you about it.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Ah, no problem, just me being lazy and inactive as usual.
Anyways, I see that Spartan has you in his queue list, so maybe he's working on a head for you.

So if his isn't satisfactory (highly unlikely since he's the master of details and shading) then I'll take a crack at it.

Also, my premadeish requesty heads now include: The Hulk, Taz, Googly Eyed Alien, and that Purple shroom thing, since I just saw that the guy cancelled the request for it...
So ya, request one of these and I'll finish it up to your specifications...maybe ;)
I'll PM him about it.

Actually just make the head. Even if he is then making me one too, I can just pick one. I've sent him a PM though, to be certain.
Last edited by Ferras; Oct 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
I'll PM him about it.

Actually just make the head. Even if he is then making me one too, I can just pick one. I've sent him a PM though, to be certain.

Well I don't know about that, seems a little much to have us both make one.
Btw, whats your budget for it? Also, do you have any more references?

Here's an update on Rainbow's head.

Pic