Toribash

Somehow embed doesnt work for me it just show's a blanc, anyways epic clip

PS: I laughed my ass of on the third ad when the guy on the roof hugs the chimney while screaming like a girl. ghehehe

~fixed for ya xp
Last edited by nikosefs; Jan 19, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Oh boy,I just watched 127 hrs,,not for kids,ok.
very true story.
Also,Sorcerers Apprentice is cool.
The Big Bang(about to watch).
And you must see, The Green Hornet,lol.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

This may make me sound really immature but im a sucker for animated movies and cartoons.
Avoiding the immature guilty indulgences of cartoons, V for Vendetta is an amazing movie, and i loved the mystique of avatar (each man to their own opinion) and inception i also thought was ungodly (good)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
pulp fiction has scared me for life because i watched it when i was like 8 years old and the entire die hard series is just amazing.

some other movies i think you might like are
meet the fockers
A-Team
Happy Gilmore
Hot Rod
and Caddy Shack

those are among my all time top favourites.
also missuse i know i have asked u this before but what is ur avatar from?
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
pulp fiction has scared me for life because i watched it when i was like 8 years old and the entire die hard series is just amazing.

some other movies i think you might like are
meet the fockers
A-Team
Happy Gilmore
Hot Rod
and Caddy Shack

those are among my all time top favourites.
also missuse i know i have asked u this before but what is ur avatar from?

uh, I need to make u're avy. Coz of the delay u will get several avys just be patient.
My avy is from Big Lebowski
wishful eyes deceive me
Now i finally got from where your avatar come from
strangely i have never seen that film before.
Long gone
ha yeah me neither
i am downloading it now though

uh, I need to make u're avy. Coz of the delay u will get several avys just be patient.
My avy is from Big Lebowski

no worries bebe, take ur time ;)