Ranking
The short tricking at the beginning was really good to watch, the few steps after it was alright. The kick was pretty good, not a fan of the next kick but te punch was pretty cool in my opinion.
Your movement was a bit stiff when you did the punch, the pose was alright, could be done better and better.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I loved the opener and the steps were ok.
You go easy on yourself though, that first kick could've easily been a 360 kick if you spent some time with it. Wich would've looked more stylish.
Same thing with the 2nd kick, you could've made that kick a back kick with the right leg instead to make it cooler.
I like the slap you do though, pretty cool.
But awhgiisdioavhwaof why ruin the replay with that pose. Fix it.
'u'
An old replay which I didn't feel like posting.
Appearently, I was trying out a new style.
Hot or not?

EDIT: Don't mind the pose.
Attached Files
#C-M- Haze.rpl (148.8 KB, 19 views)
Well, the replay was good in my opinion but it was also pretty confusing.
First you turn to right then you directly change your move direction to left at frame 620 something. The kick was good, still thinking if maybe you can get the left pec too.
Skeet was nice, aimed nicely.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Haze:

I didn't like the opener and the manip wasn't really good. But I loved the decap because it was super powerful.

Electrified Knife:

The opener was weird, but it was unique and I like it. The kick could've been better aimed(?). The skeet fit in nicely, I liked it.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
First kick was great, everything else was alright but didn't stand out as much. Also something hit your head in the meantime, and it was extremely noticeable.
oh yeah