Ranking
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=OriginR

The R is for recruitment...I'm so [origin]al

Haha I see what you did there :P
Nice job though, that will be useful.
Do we have an IRC channel for normal chat? I presume it is just #Origin?
So.. What happend to the rankband? Id like to have one :3 it seems like a fun idea!

Bark. :3
Proud Council Member Of Origin
Originally Posted by TheGGK View Post
So.. What happend to the rankband? Id like to have one :3 it seems like a fun idea!

Bark. :3

Sorry, I've been busy recently irl. I have some of the symbols that I thought would look nice, but I'm gonna need some art that says our clan name on it. Preferably something that will be easy to change the colors on.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Maybe we should found another artist to help you.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'll work on the name and a few symbols for you in a bit? I'm currently not busy.

Meow. :3

Maybe just work on the banner / wording. I have most of the symbols.

P.s: You are welcome to post symbols that you recommend so that we have a variety of choices that we can vote on.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I know satans message will cut down on in activity in the clan but what i fear is that people will respond but not post,I think we should implement a rule saying you must post x amounts of posts a week,we should give whoever who does not post a warning or two and then they get kicked or demotes in there rank, I know this seems a little mean buy we are not giving them chances but there is a certain expectation in the clan,I know that since im not high in the clan ranking this should not be my business but it is concerning me seeing how much people love this clan and would like to see it in toribash forever but there is a problem with activity witch is compromising origins future. I hope you will take this new rule into consideration
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
The issue with that, is that the people monitoring this, would have to count everyone's individual posts to make sure they made the 'cut', which would be a tedious and terrible task.
Let Satan guide you