Toribash
I found this cool thread which some1 wants ideas and will pay 5k to the winner so i found this:

Original Picture

And I decided to make a head like the one in the pic.(i am not stealing the idea as this is a practice head)
so until now i decided to make a layout of the head then add detail.But i have problems with adding the ummm the detail on the metal like the small holes ect...
Here it is until now Please GIVE me constructive critism:

Flat

Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Caps much V... Anyways yeah you should post a tut. I'm trying to break into texture making.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
I shank you very much sir Ynvaser. I'll post my crappy-ass W.I.P.'s and some shit here.
Snaykie#0020 GG
Hey guys i decided to take a shot at video making. So torikill helped me get registered fraps but i am having problems with it so until now i am trying to fix fraps. When it works i ll make some sample vids for you guys to see and rate them and give me advise too (i hope so). And maybe i might try to make a clan video.(although i have a feeling that video making is not my thing)(but feelings are 98% wrong) :P
After i saw your vid, i decided that vid making might not be my thing. I mean it looks hard! I dont even have shaders on on my pc. Look at your vid its awsome! and... i only have fraps,wmm(windows movie maker), and pinnacle videospin. And i cant buy anything.
Chabel: Chill out dude, this = made with WMM

V: Lol I love that movie (V for Vendetta), not much effects but cool vid.
oh yeah