Toribash
WTF how could dat happen??! some little kids hacked forum like dat ??!!! I'm really disapointed bout dat and thinking of leaving game ............ it's like admins left botton "press here to hack forum" -.-

It Happens Stop Complaining. ~Enzu
Last edited by Enzu; Dec 6, 2010 at 07:24 PM.
i trust the toribash staff

because i was hacked once and they got my things back 1 day later

so... just wait a few days and the forum will restored
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
sry for caps i just want to get your attention and i dont know if someone already said this but :

FOR THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR ACCOUNTS BUT REGISTERED WITH AN EMAIL CAN
GET THEIR ACCOUNTS BACK. JUST LOGIN WITH A WRONG PASSWORD AND IT SHOWS YOU A LINK "IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. CLICK HERE". CLICK THE LINK AND TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL AND IT WILL SEND YOU AN PM TO YOUR EMAIL. GO TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX AND CLICK THE LINK THEY'VE SHOWN YOU THAT SAID "RESET YOUR PASSWORD". IT RESETS YOUR PASSWORD THEN IT SHOWS YOU THE NEW ONE. THEN YOU CAN CHANGE IT!! I only lost the number of posts and it says "junior member" instead of "member".
I want free stuff!
I think those Tori-boss-dudes-or-whatever-you-call-them should give items for free, for those, who lost everything, like me. At least the ones we were owning, before our accounts got fucked up.

I know it's not much, but i just spent 800TCs on a hand trail, and was fucking happy on my way to blackbelt (80games or so left)...And now... I got nothing... like harakiri

No, seriously, i dont want do give them orders. I just think, it would be fair.

thx for listening
derHarry

IMPORTANT EDIT:
Interesting...As you may have read, i just tried to log in, failed, re-registered, and everything was gone. Rank, items, etc. But now (i have no idea why, but it's cool) everything is back again. If that was you Tori-boss-dudes-or-whatever-you-call-them, Thank You!! In case, it was not you, thank whatever. Call it god or something else, I'm fine now!

thx for listening
derHarry

EDITING AGAIN:
Well, i started toribash again, tried to play and was wondering about why my guy got no color or trail. I looked up my items, and they're GONE AGAIN (?)... I Just don't get it. the *.png shows that i got the blue belt, but i got NO achievements, the *.png shows that I got QI, but i got none...I just dont get it...(?) So it looks like i have really to start from the beginning....great....
Last edited by derHarry; Dec 6, 2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Editing again...
derHarry...just relax man this will come right again
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE
(:there is a tiger is all of us,just let it free:)
Originally Posted by dbzball View Post
derHarry...just relax man this will come right again

Not the post's :/
|Aeon|OLDA|MasterBelt|Unibash Mod
can anyone tell me what was your belts before they got deleted like was it black brown or 3rdan black belt can you tell me plz im helping out