Ranking
i want rassengan vrs chidori mod
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
could you tell me exactly what that is?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
how about combining monster mod and animal mod?

or a mod where tori has a cannonball or other damaging object iin hs hand and has to throw it while uke tries to dodge all this in a narrow strip of space that has spiked walls closing in on both players
Last edited by MasterPpv; May 9, 2008 at 03:00 AM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by mr1spleen View Post
can u make a mod for more than 2 players that would be awsome.

There is already 3 and 4 players.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
sry lost this thread

basher sorry i cant get all the crazy position points for it i give up *brain twitching*

cannon ball mod probably not

monster vs animal maybe
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
what do you exactly need help with?
whow!

set the pose for the arm parts to about _ _ 0.25

if it doesnt line up keep tweaking it untill it dose

trust me youl never learn to mod good if you keep having others do it for you