Toribash
Original Post
Rankings Testing
Hey guys,

You may notice rankings may have changed. We're testing out a system where you're ranked by belt level, which should make for a better closer challenge.

So there's no need to be alarmed if you find that your rank level has been boosted ;).

Also, this obviously affects Achievements. We will be fixing achievements to reflect your ranks through belt levels.

I'll post more on this as we smooth out the system ait.

Gman out.
Gone Fishing
Rank 2 :O
This is a great new system although it would be pretty cool if it was produced by ratio.
Last edited by KronosLord; Dec 12, 2009 at 04:24 AM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
rank 212.
I agree with Kronos, ratio would be nice. Something you could get up real fast.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

my rank didnt update yet, and i have been playing in multiplayer. this is messed up. really...
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
Oh, guys. Ranks are consired with belts. So, yeah if someone is rank 1 and beeing blackbelt, means that he is the first of the blackbelts. Is this post going to make you understand it?
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Tagging onto what Sabath said I think most people would rather be the "worst of the best" than "the best of the worst".

Lol hax, i say that, not sabath, but whatever, im agree with all ur points.

Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Oh, guys. Ranks are consired with belts. So, yeah if someone is rank 1 and beeing blackbelt, means that he is the first of the blackbelts. Is this post going to make you understand it?

Yeh, i think we all understand the new system, but dont you think that it will be awfull that u finally reach rank 1 of ur belt category, then u upgrade of belt and now u are rank 5000 or more, thats why i dont like this system.
Last edited by Jakob; Dec 12, 2009 at 04:43 PM.
█ ☠ █