Toribash
Originally Posted by splunker View Post
i want one like this a 25 hit combo but make it cool styles ok and at the end make a big giant come and say stop this madness and make the giant step on the two guys fighting and say that gotta hurt the those dead guys on the floor one of them ses it did and u can put some text at the end saying ur name at the end and art for advertizing ok

I can do this with flash. Might take a while but.. 2 days?
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
Ookies... This will be a flash btw. My style is all kicking... I have yet to come up for a name for it...
Unknown DoooD
hmmm, i QUIT

i rather do my own :P
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Originally Posted by Mdisthabest View Post
hmmm, i QUIT

i rather do my own :P

so the ones you made till now were NOT your own?

ripper!

lol, jk
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
Not bad,but you guys shoulda try flash macromedia 8 or 9.There have a demo version,i do that for a while,take few days to make a good animation,but its way better than pivot.If never you wanna continue pivot,here some tutorials.

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forum...play.php?f=115
can u make me a pivot of a stickguy killing many other colored stick guys , i want lots of blood and dismembers and kewl fighting, i'll pay u 500tc if it's really good.
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Feb 27, 2008 at 09:30 PM.
Originally Posted by aipom1994 View Post
can u make me a pivot of a stickguy killing many other colored stick guys , i want lots of blood and dismembers and kewl fighting, i'll pay u 500tc if it's really good.

I will do this with flash also
Unknown DoooD