Toribash
I saw I but I didn't know what theme you were going for. I think it fits nicely. 7.5/10 only because it lacks colors and there is a lot of white but thats just cuz of the force and relax.
ok. thank you for comments and ratings. i really appreciate it. so.... what theme should i go for next? you guys can think.
Need Textures? PM Me.
CARTOON HEADS :D
Ok guys im nervous cause josh is here(a master head maker :/) and i want to show u a couple of heads ive nade in the last 2 days they each took bout 40mins-hour

remember these are my first ever heads on gimp :/ so please dont judge to harshly and i know my mapping is a bit off (but my first head i wanted giant eyes so yea,the one with white hair)

I own and created all of them if u want to purchase one it will cost 2k for any of them apart from the black and toxic head for loled101 that was a request
-----
sorry guys the manage attachments thing isnt working -_- so i cant upload i am very cross with this site xD....sory guys
-----
oh i cannot upload the images because they are too high kb :P
Attached Images
Cartoon head2 spinny.gif (5.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by phantom; Jul 16, 2011 at 04:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
ty and thats just one oh and i just finished making a Sig for [Extreme] i just need to someone to add a text in a nice font and then its complete so feel free to save it and add the text [Extreme]

NO SELLING FOR ANY REASON!!!!!! this will not be sold as it is for our clan
Attached Images
[EXTREME] 's SiG.jpg (20.2 KB, 5 views)
♥ mushu♥