Toribash
im doing good 3 day weekend WOOTWOOT but in about 3 hours im going to my homecoming dance with my gf :O:O:3:O:O
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Originally Posted by 1bcb3 View Post
im doing good 3 day weekend WOOTWOOT but in about 3 hours im going to my homecoming dance with my gf :O:O:3:O:O

Cool
Today I actually enjoyed school: Played dodgeball, got 20 people out in 3 rounds, was out 1 time only.

Cj, where have you been?
:3

About competition, maybe an item tourney?
Last edited by zenzen213; Sep 22, 2012 at 03:57 AM.
mindless machine
New member. Everypony welcome PINKAMENA.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Welcome Cota. Glad having you here. <: Please stay active both on forum and ingame because turtles that's why. And don't be afraid of posting in whatever threads you feel like, got any art or anything that you would like cnc etc on etc.
'u'
This. Is. AMAZING!
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
It is beautiful.
Ohay, welcome (if you didn't read my reply in the applications thread please do ;) )

Kwl have you or I shown them Paradise PMV?
This weekend sucks for me... Friday: school at 7:20 am, marching band practice, 1 hour break, football game, marching band plays show at halftime, have to stay for rest of football game to play songs like lowrider and shit, get home at 11pm. Tomorrow, have marching band competition after practice. Wake up around 11 am, go to school at noon, lunch break at 3, get on buses, drive to Maryland (1 state away) sit around for hours, play in competition at around 6:45 pm, award ceremony, win everything (because we're that fucking awesome), get home around 11pm.
FIRED UP
welp that sounds fun i just got back it was soooo badass our homecoming football game we won like pros and i got to dance with my gf to the above posted song but it was the normal version still badass so ya happy days for me and now that my parents know im a brony they bought me season 1 of mlp on dvd!!!!1!!! :3
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Here.