Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sry to hear that giantz.

And don''t worry about my g. gma, I never even knew her much. (The one on my moms side that just died anyway, my g. gma on my dads side passed just after easter, i was really close to her)
it doesnt have to be in shaders, I can make it shaders. I already made you a pose but i cant access it til im home. If you want your own though, just send it to me. When I'm home on monday ill do all the work for it
yay! ty ^_^
Last edited by Sangriento; Aug 14, 2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: i dun wanna post again
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Please guys, i cant be on til monday, someone test this guy hes been waiting long enough already. just send me some replays and tell me what you think.
omg
so im at my dads house, and we just had a party for my step moms bday. We were out til 1 am and we were passin the bottle on the peeppermint schonps all night. And then my step brother who's likie 30 was passin me his drinks all fuckin night and im kinda drunk. (We live in wisconsin and my parents approved, so it was legal anyway)

This was the first time i was ever drunk that my dad knows of, and i think this was teh best one. this is my step moms sie that was at the aprty all night and they no how to party, so the booze made all the converzation way more fun. Tonight was a great night.

So what are your gamily parties like? (its just like this with this side of the family my moms side is way different .