Ranking
What, rape? I'm not bashing rape.. And I don't see how "Date rape drugs" is offensive. Date rape drugs are used for all tons of shit other than rape. Take a joke and move on, you don't have to dwell on shit.
You can make rape jokes but do not make them towards me. You've done it twice in this thread. I can take a joke but when it concerns someone raping me, I don't want painful memories brought back. It's not a joke to me. It's a reality. That's all. I'm not going to argue any further especially here.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
That's fine, all you had to do was ask that rather than being so disruptive.

This is actually the second time I've asked.
Everyone... shutthefuckup
Rape is bad, mkay?
Soap is socially ..."ill", twi.
Never take him serious.
Backtothesoryplox.
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body as he sat on her lap. "I
want you having my babies.", she said. His wife stared horrified. "Linda! It's not... fifteen children... I...",
he stammered as Twilight kissed him."Please do not touch me Twilight." "But I love you, Risk.", she
moaned very quietly. "You're fucking disgusting in the bed, I hate you." Linda shouted hatefully.
"Yeah!", Twilight agreed. *Bang* shots were heard not far from where they were arguing. Scared, they
ran into the house quickly, as Risk grabbed the door and slammed it shut. If he knew the gunman was horny as Twilight he would've ran to his mullet-dresser. That's extremely irrelevant. Twilight moans
softly. Back on track, Twilight moans louder. Cascading solid proof on roofs, *poof*. Much duumb. w0w.
Tool sucks bootay;Soap sucks more than almost nothing. Twilight loves Risk. Twilight is horny. Twilight
loves sex with frogs. She showers with soap like everyone else. Bring forth the Sex God, Toolfree.
Twilight and Toolfree morph together into a three headed Shaq faced Dragon."You will never suck my
butt without asking first!" Then Risk said, donning his robes, "The fuck, I wanted noodles instead, you fat bastard!" Then Twilight stammered, "LUV ME SUM CORNCAKES AND PICKLES!" The shaqdragon
roared, "TWILIGHT YOU LITTLE SLUT. COME HERE!" Twilight screamed fearfully. Shaqdragon proceeded
to adorably hug Twilight and rape her, but suddenly Risk hugged Twilight because she was horny and
wanted to have babies already. So she grabbed her sex toy and fell asleep while being fucked very softly
in her sweet dreams.
"Sunlight streamed into the awkward moment." Makes no sense because Twilight doesn't like that stuff. She didn't realize how painful it was cubing onions... Wait, what? Anyway, back to Twilight, actually, no.
Swag. Back to Twilight, umm. No? Swag. Twilight IS swag. Risk slaps Twilight on the ass, Twilight
awoke. T'was I'm a newb. Love Hollywood Undead.
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body as he sat on her lap. "I
want you having my babies.", she said. His wife stared horrified. "Linda! It's not... fifteen children... I...",
he stammered as Twilight kissed him."Please do not touch me Twilight." "But I love you, Risk.", she
moaned very quietly. "You're fucking disgusting in the bed, I hate you." Linda shouted hatefully.
"Yeah!", Twilight agreed. *Bang* shots were heard not far from where they were arguing. Scared, they
ran into the house quickly, as Risk grabbed the door and slammed it shut. If he knew the gunman was horny as Twilight he would've ran to his mullet-dresser. That's extremely irrelevant. Twilight moans
softly. Back on track, Twilight moans louder. Cascading solid proof on roofs, *poof*. Much duumb. w0w.
Tool sucks bootay;Soap sucks more than almost nothing. Twilight loves Risk. Twilight is horny. Twilight
loves sex with frogs. She showers with soap like everyone else. Bring forth the Sex God, Toolfree.
Twilight and Toolfree morph together into a three headed Shaq faced Dragon."You will never suck my
butt without asking first!" Then Risk said, donning his robes, "The fuck, I wanted noodles instead, you fat bastard!" Then Twilight stammered, "LUV ME SUM CORNCAKES AND PICKLES!" The shaqdragon
roared, "TWILIGHT YOU LITTLE SLUT. COME HERE!" Twilight screamed fearfully. Shaqdragon proceeded
to adorably hug Twilight and rape her, but suddenly Risk hugged Twilight because she was horny and
wanted to have babies already. So she grabbed her sex toy and fell asleep while being fucked very softly
in her sweet dreams.
"Sunlight streamed into the awkward moment." Makes no sense because Twilight doesn't like that stuff. She didn't realize how painful it was cubing onions... Wait, what? Anyway, back to Twilight, actually, no.
Swag. Back to Twilight, umm. No? Swag. Twilight IS swag. Risk slaps Twilight on the ass, Twilight
awoke. T'was I'm a newb. Love Hollywood Undead. much random. w0w

And just to set it straight, you never asked anything. You just got all pissy and vague.