Toribash
Thank you Brian ^^

So far here is the invitation list

Video Editing: Rutzor
Mod/Script: Blam
Image Manipulation: Drakhir
3DS MAX: Drakhir
Toribash Control: Nuthug

These will be invited later, and if you know anyone who is good at any of the other things please post them here, so I can add them to the list ^^
I'd like to join the up at the Image Manipulation and do it together with Drakhir if you still need someone.
Last edited by Galrath; Aug 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM.
♠NO♠
Galrath: Your image manipulations are pretty good, but, there is one final test you must pass to join, take an item, any real world iteam, more complicated, the better, and make it show in a Toribash screenshot, if you can make the lightning, transparncy (no I don't mean transparnt textures) work good enough, so it appears liek it actully is in the game, than you are in^^

Juntalis: Then why don't you join us? Become an epic your self, not that you are already an epic, so you can be double-epic! An Epic epic! And I'm trying to have you join! And I'm messing up my lines! and I'll just shut up now.
inspiration:
my favorite of these kind of things
bf2 - mine.
epic lol. really, epic lol
its not quite the same as red and blue in terms of dialog and story based, but its along the same lines in terms of setting a scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvlRQ90c9Bk
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by EchoMarine View Post
Thank you Brian ^^

So far here is the invitation list

Video Editing: Rutzor
Mod/Script: Blam
Image Manipulation: Drakhir
3DS MAX: Drakhir
Toribash Control: Nuthug

These will be invited later, and if you know anyone who is good at any of the other things please post them here, so I can add them to the list ^^

[I don't use 3DS MAX, it's Maxon Cinema 4D.
And I'm actually able to do video editing [Sony Vegas & Adobe After Effects], I just need time and will to do that. ;p]
Adding something that isn't ingame:

Lightning:

Please also note that I've never done stuff like this before and that I'll become better in time.

I hope this is alright as a proof that I can be useful for this project, though. :/
♠NO♠
u could try at the chair thing to cut out the hand of uke put in on a diffrent layer and put the chair behind that layer so it actually looks good...
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
u could try at the chair thing to cut out the hand of uke put in on a diffrent layer and put the chair behind that layer so it actually looks good...

^That is exactly what I did. Tori is standing behind the chair and carries it by grabbing it on the frontside. >_>
♠NO♠
Alright, well the hand is blurry indeed. That's been because I was in a hurry though. Could easily make it more sharp and "normal" looking.
Last edited by Galrath; Aug 27, 2008 at 01:05 PM.
♠NO♠