Ranking
If you dont want to be in the vid thats fine the13ghost just dont make it sound like a chore if you are making replays for it.
Also buya are you going to use the 3 new ones i posted? btw quorked isent instab even though it looks like it.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
lol i mean buya made me hit save on those or else he was gonna replace me with the guy dying on the other replays >.< and i want to be on the vid if not i wouldnt have posted and would have just said to look at my old ones im tired now -.- ill go back to sleep for a few hours its 9 am
will add more

Speed IS Power is a must see.
Attached Files
Masta-Speed IS Power.rpl (177.9 KB, 9 views)
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Here is a shitload more replays for the vid, i haven't been on coz we had a power cut for the whole day ><
Attached Files
Link-Uke mangle.rpl (63.2 KB, 6 views)
Linkj-WushuBuya.rpl (19.4 KB, 5 views)
Link-Wushu2-Epic.rpl (60.1 KB, 5 views)
Link-Wushu-Bye Leg.rpl (30.3 KB, 5 views)
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!™
i fixed uke mangle for you,
Your Welcome
Attached Files
Relink-Fixed.rpl (74.3 KB, 8 views)
Want to join Vampire?
the entire beginning is you in fact the only reason i re did the replay was because the beginning made me jealous.....

i just dident know how to make the skin look like your tori with my replay
Want to join Vampire?
You just press E i think, i didn't have enough time to finish it off so i just left it as is.
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!™