Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You're being discussed but If you don't want to wait then pace.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
oh, im sorry i though you went off topic for a while about your humour and your sig.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Hey everyone my name is Jack, and i want to join your clan. 1st things 1st: Im a black belt and my favorite mod is rk-mma and/or ABD. My rank is normally around 2k and winning for me is always a priority. In and out of toribash im a friendly guy, very out going and like to tell some jokes here and there. i live in Boston, Massachusetts and im in vacation for around to weeks in canada. Since i have been being more active (getting tired of playing on my PS3) i would like to start back on toribash. I'm mostly active now... looking on the forums 2-3 times a day and playing toribash for the rest of the day at certain times. I have played with druggedpanda in some rk-mma matches with my big buddy vipertech, but im guessing he does not remember seeing that i have been inactive for nearly acouple of months (but dont worry im still a good player) Out side of toribash i play sports such as lax and football so basicly what im trying to say is im not a fat-ass couch potato. Im 13 now as of march 24 and am going into 8th grade.

My skype is: Macmilf (so call me if u need to speak or talk with me)

Your Friend:
~Jack
Oh you know of drugged? So what are the votes?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
drugged as of the clan?
-----
PS: THAT WAS MY 700TH POST!!!!
put on your party trousers and turn up the tunes!
Last edited by Ocean; Jul 4, 2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello there Phantom Clan,

My name is rockyman.I am Black Belt and Im gonna be 2nd dan Black Belt soon enough.My favorite mods are Aikido,xspar,Runkido and more...I usually practice in xspar servers everyday.I am generous and kind.I don't act stupid in public.And I always go to Azuremage's servers(Well some).I would like to join this clan because I can give you guys generousity and kindness.Not only that I can help you out as well .My past clans are FVipers,Shield,Ascend.I left all them because I feel like I don't fit there.I am looking forward to this wonderful clan.I just wanted to tell about myself.
Part 2
I usually go out of my house I go to friend houses that's why I can't play much.I am at forums everyday same goes to ingame.Everyday ok.I am gonna try and be friends with everybody.So may my application get yes votes.

Applicant,
Rock
Risk, no
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Hello there Phantom Clan,

My name is rockyman.I am Black Belt and Im gonna be 2nd dan Black Belt soon enough.My favorite mods are Aikido,xspar,Runkido and more...I usually practice in xspar servers everyday.I am generous and kind.I don't act stupid in public.And I always go to Azuremage's servers(Well some).I would like to join this clan because I can give you guys generousity and kindness.Not only that I can help you out as well .My past clans are FVipers,Shield,Ascend.I left all them because I feel like I don't fit there.I am looking forward to this wonderful clan.I just wanted to tell about myself.
Part 2
I usually go out of my house I go to friend houses that's why I can't play much.I am at forums everyday same goes to ingame.Everyday ok.I am gonna try and be friends with everybody.So may my application get yes votes.

Applicant,
Rock

Hmmm, unsure about this one.
I give it a maybe, I might change my
decision later.