7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

An active clan still recruiting...

Derp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Thanks, I love this clan, best clan ever!
Everyone should apply!

Do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***i think this posted twice **** idk if you can post applications here or if you accept blue belts, but Hi, my Name is Mike Brophy, Birthday March11 1996, im 19. live in Canada born and raised. Ive Played toribash back in 2010, but never tried servers only played LAN with friends. i stopped years before going to college for a year. and iv completely got back into it. I love the whole social forum idea! im commited majorly almost every day since i started and am looking to get into a good clan. im extremely good in judo for some reason . Ive lost many limbs and still am able to win with only a leg left and the other person full body still. i want to work on aikido and join your clan Please give me the chance to prove myself.

mike324234
Mike
no
dont apply to other clans if you want even a slight chance of entering
Last edited by Whale; Dec 11, 2015 at 03:45 AM.
Originally Posted by mike324234 View Post
***i think this posted twice **** idk if you can post applications here or if you accept blue belts, but Hi, my Name is Mike Brophy, Birthday March11 1996, im 19. live in Canada born and raised. Ive Played toribash back in 2010, but never tried servers only played LAN with friends. i stopped years before going to college for a year. and iv completely got back into it. I love the whole social forum idea! im commited majorly almost every day since i started and am looking to get into a good clan. im extremely good in judo for some reason . Ive lost many limbs and still am able to win with only a leg left and the other person full body still. i want to work on aikido and join your clan Please give me the chance to prove myself.

mike324234
Mike

You've c/ped this application from your (Dark) one.

No.

You've also applied for 2 clans.

No.

Your app was lacking a lot of stuff.

No.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thats fine, sorry i didnt know it was bad to copy and paste an application or apply for other clans. first time trying to find a clan....ill remember that for the future and wont post here again. thank you for atleast replying!
its ok if you want to apply here again in 2 weeks, as long as you have black belt and not post at any other page